Chapter Discussion Will there be more God Fruits?

Since Nika was revealed, people have connected it to Skypeias gods. So will there be others to match the other 3?

We know the name of one other god in canon, Elbaf. So it’s possible that there is another god fruit for Elbaf, personally would guess it’s the Forest God if it’s somehow connected to the World tree of Norse myth.

The third one is God of the Earth. The fourth is God of the Rain

Since this is all speculation if I were to guess with Elbaf as the basis, I believe it’s possible every island that worships these four gods took the name of them.

So we’ll have:
The Secret Kingdom and Sun God Nika
The Country of Giants and Forest God Elbaf
The Country of Shandians and Earth God Jaya

Not sure who the Rain God will be, possibly a connection to Alabasta, but doesn’t fit the two syllable name scheme as the others.

Well Yamato has one, so I guess more may come. I wouldn't be surprised if all Zoans are some kind of animal deities since Lucci's awakening has the same drapery as Fujin & Raijin that Nika has and its said that all Zoans have souls or wills inside them. And it seems like the Gorosei will either be based on yokai and/or the princes of Hell from the Ars Goetia.

Despite Vegapunk's theory on DFs, its still just a theory so Oda could change the truth later. So maybe all DFs were once spirits/deities/demons of varying power who were cursed into fruits by someone or maybe the sea itself. And maybe paramecia and logia devil fruits were once the powers of Nika and the other spirits. I'm just spitballing here.

Well Yamato has one, so I guess more may come. I wouldn't be surprised if all Zoans are some kind of animal deities since Lucci's awakening has the same drapery as Fujin & Raijin that Nika has and its said that all Zoans have souls or wills inside them. And it seems like the Gorosei will either be based on yokai and/or the princes of Hell from the Ars Goetia.

Despite Vegapunk's theory on DFs, it’s still just a theory so Oda could change the truth later. So maybe all DFs were once spirits/deities/demons of varying power who were cursed into fruits by someone or maybe the sea itself. And maybe paramecia and logia devil fruits were once the powers of Nika and the other spirits. I'm just spitballing here.
By god fruits I was referring to the gods of skypeia/elbaf. But good point on Yamato. Maybe every god in the verse does have a fruit connected to them?

By god fruits I was referring to the gods of skypeia/elbaf. But good point on Yamato. Maybe every god in the verse does have a fruit connected to them?
Gee I wonder who has the Vearth god devil fruit... hmmm.

I like to think that a Vearth devil fruit would probably be a more broken version of Pica and Pizarro's devil fruit. Like maybe it lets Imu merge will all of the Red Line.

Also I really hope Oda hasn't forgotten about the god Elbaf and just makes all giants only worshipers of Nika. Also I'm guessing since you think he might be related to forests he might be a more broken version of Aramaki's fruit or his awakening?

The four gods will be:

Sanji (Sun/Fire)
Crocodile (Earth/Sand)
Greenbull (Forest)
Aokiji (Water/Ice)

The Left Hand's of the biggest groups.
Four-way battle of the elements is incoming and I will be ready :brootea:

I just how the forest guy can keep up

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We already know about Zoro's Demon God that is a first manifestation.
Usopp will also manifest a mythical ability but whether it will be god tier, unknown.
3 others from Skypiea are a given. Imu will likely have god of Fear.
I expected 6 in total, 4 Skypiea ones + Zoro and Imu but there will likely be more.

Don't know about Godfruits, but there will be more Yokaifruits. Of course Five Elders and Imu each have one, but there will be one more: Wapol's Bakufruit.