Questions & Mysteries Will we have Fukurokujuu & Orochi vs Yamato & Momonosuke??

Will we have Fukurokujuu & Orochi vs Yamato & Momonosuke?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
First of all i don't think Orochi is dead.. I think somehow he is with Fukurokujuu, and as cunning as he is, they are plotting against Kaido.
Kaido's new Onigashima project consists to establish Yamato as the new Shogun. I feel like Orochi will try to get rid of her and Momo because they represent the biggest threats to his Shogunship. By killing Oden's and Kaido heirs , he solidifies himself in that position, since Kaido is not interested in ruling .. But he doesnt have the power to do that.. So his best man to complete that task is Fukurokujuu , who is his most loyal subordinates.
Fukurokujuu has a similar portrayal as some of the top Scabbards and was grouped with calamity by Bao Huang. Since Yamato already has 2 interractions with F6, i see her face someone as strong as calamity.

Since everybody is being busy fighting and they are the only ones chilling, IMO we will have Fukurokujuu , Orochi & Oniwabanshu vs Yamato, Momonosuke & Shinobu.
It will bring tension on their side.:funky:

What are your thoughts about it?

What would Orochi gain from this. Kaido wont let him be Shogun. Kaido wants to turn Wano into a Pirate haven, and literally wants to destroy the captital and put Onigashma there. Orochi's problem is with Kaido. Killing Momo and Yamato wont help him.

What would Orochi gain from this. Kaido wont let him be Shogun. Kaido wants to turn Wano into a Pirate haven, and literally wants to destroy the captital and put Onigashma there. Orochi's problem is with Kaido. Killing Momo and Yamato wont help him.
I mean Orochi doesnt care about Wano either, but if Kaido put his child as Shogun in front of him it would be humiliating, and all his subordinates will lose theirs privileges.. Orochi can also put the blame of his downfall on Momo with his Toki's and Oden's genes.. But Yamato won't let him.. So Fukurokujuu will fight her, that's how i see it

I mean Orochi doesnt care about Wano either, but if Kaido put his child as Shogun in front of him it would be humiliating, and all his subordinates will lose theirs privileges.. Orochi can also put the blame of his downfall on Momo with his Toki's and Oden's genes.. But Yamato won't let him.. So Fukurokujuu will fight her, that's how i see it
Orochi does care abut Wano, cause he still wants to be Shogun. He doesnt care about the people sure, but he still wants his position as Shogun of Wano. Regardless of Momo and Yamato being alive, he will never get this position back.

The only I can see your theory ever coming true is if Orochi uses Yamato as a hostage to kick Kaido out of Wano. Which I dont see happening either.

Orochi does care abut Wano, cause he still wants to be Shogun. He doesnt care about the people sure, but he still wants his position as Shogun of Wano. Regardless of Momo and Yamato being alive, he will never get this position back.

The only I can see your theory ever coming true is if Orochi uses Yamato as a hostage to kick Kaido out of Wano. Which I dont see happening either.
Yeah take Yamato as a hostage in order to kick Kaido out of Wano is not really plausible.. I was thinking that the fact Kaido is not really interested to rule Wano was an opportunity for Orochi to remain Shogun if he get rid of Yamato and Momonosuke as a plus.. As i dont see any beast pirates executives as Shogun.. I believe his idea was to sail with Big Mom to find the One piece and leave Yamato as a shogun. So if Yamato is not there anymore, Orochi would fit the bill.
Anyway thanks for your thoughts.. We will see what happen soon