General & Others Will WG live on even if One Piece ends?

Is WG gonna die out?

• Total voters
I think there will be spinoffs, countless spinoffs or fanmanga from other authors. Not to mention Oda can make so many unused ideas and those authors/anime studios will milk those into mangas/novels/ movies etc.

I mean OJ was around for a long time so I'm pretty sure One Piece will end before WG die out. And if we ever get a OP sequel, the discussion will be focused on it but PL, old discussions will still be around.

If not then might as well turn this forum into a Kingdom forum. @TheKnightOfTheSea @Jailer

Certain discussions will die obviously, but PL talks never will. Good examples of that would be Naruto and DBZ. A truly immortal aspect of a shonen manga community.
Pretty much lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Certain discussions will die obviously, but PL talks never will. Good examples of that would be Naruto and DBZ. A truly immortal aspect of a shonen manga community.
lol that's facts, there's still people debating shit like Kid Buu vs Super Buu even today.

People will still be debating Kaku vs Jabra even after OP ends for sure lmao

Everyone always says the sequel is "two piece", it would be something super 90s Japanese like "The Rest of the Puzzle" as it shows the narrative from other viewpoints parallel to the S.H