Future Events Will Zoro beat a Yonko-level opponent next arc ?

Ever since the 2000s, it’s been a commonly held belief in the OP community that Zoro is always stronger than Luffy was in the last major arc.

Luffy beats a YC1, Zoro is guaranteed to beat one in the next arc.

But will this hold true now ? Will Zoro beat a Yonko-level character in the next major arc ?

He does have AdCoC, Oda can make up some BS about him fully mastering AdCoC, it’s a shonen after all, unrealistic growth rates are part of the genre.

We have possibly 6 active characters in the entire story with so much power Teach, Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu, Dragon and Im. The easiest would be the fight with Shanks as Mihawk looks forward for someone who surpasses his rival in particular. As I already mentioned in other threads, I think this is a "forbidden" fight because regardless of winning, things would be weird for Luffy, so I believe not. Zoro must fight Shiryu and develop his AdCoo.

Stronger than Kaido? no, lmao.

Luffy has been given so many power ups that he has simply outclassed zoro in almost every conceivable way.
  • FS
  • internal destruction CoA
  • sky splitter tier CoC
  • G4
  • G5
The gap between the two is simply far too big. I do think Zoro could beat Shiryu or Mihawk next arc, either of which are top tiers, but none will be as strong as kaido.

Enma can most likely,not sure about Zorro

Zorros performence in Wano was pretty bad overall.Worst ACoC user of all.I have still no reasons to believe Zorro can defeat Doffy or Katakuri
Why didn't yonko caliber Enma challenge kaido by itself instead of collecting dust for decades after watching it's master get boiled to death :sanmoji:. How could Oden lose wielding such a blade in the first place:wellwell:

Luffy has been given so many power ups that he has simply outclassed zoro in almost every conceivable way.
  • FS
  • sky splitter tier CoC
  • G4
  • G5
The gap between the two is simply far too big. I do think Zoro could beat Shiryu or Mihawk next arc, either of which are top tiers, but none will be as strong as kaido.
FS - Honestly its all depends on the opponent.
Internal destruction CoA - Why when he can cut from the outside to the inside. But he will eventually show it.
Sky Splitter tier CoC - LMAO so now if Zoro Sky Split when clashing against another CoC user what kind of new tier is there going to be?
G4 - Before Zoro survived few seconds of double Damage Hakai i was not sure if he could take few G4 attacks but now i am sure he can compete against G4.
G5 - Now this is the game changer for Luffy but Zoro can still fight against this form except that huge punch that knocked Kaido out that punch Zoro won't be able to withstand.

• FS
  • sky splitter tier CoC
  • G4
  • G5
no lmfao. current Zoro most likely Mid to high diff kill current luffy. one clean hit from zoro could split luffy in 2 piecez