Speculations Will Zoro Cut Mount Fuji?

I've been thinking about the possibility how Zoro would surpass his golem cutting feat in Wano, especially since feat inflation mostly happens in battle shounen and One Piece isn't an exception either.

But what could be the perfect demonstration of Zoro improving his swordsmanship? It is the Mount Fuji:

But how large could this mountain be? I have two illustrations of that mountain.
1st one:

The Mt. Fuji is at the Flower Capital and it is purposely drawn VERY LARGE, far larger than the city itself.

And the second illustration:

This demonstrates even more how massive Mt. Fuji is since it massively dwarfs Onigashima.

At the end, we have to wait for the next chapters to see how Onigashima is really comparable to the Flower Capital and especially Mt. Fuji. But this could be a good start for Zoro's new feats, even if the mountain appears to be way smaller later, as long as it is comparable to the skull of Onigashima, it would be still a good cutting feat.

What are your thoughts about this potential feat?

J

Jo_Ndule

Being WSS is about Cutting
They measure skills on huge objects or which tough creature you cut.
Thats why oda usually hype Swordmen by having them cut a mountain/golem/mountain pig/Dragon....

Zoro cutting Mt fuji will prove he has surpassed Law/vista and so in swordmanship skills... only Mihawk and Shanks left.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well, I have yet to think about a solid plot reason tbh but I doubt Zoro won't show anything less impressive than his Pica cut.
No joke but I don't feel this will happen.

What I'm about to say can sound like banter but I'm actually deadly serious: he will cut the real Fuji, not a mount. Which by itself could eventually be the answer. But the funny notion is that there's not 100% proof that he will fight Fujitora either.

What I'm about to say can sound like banter but I'm actually deadly serious: he will cut the real Fuji, not a mount. Which by itself could eventually be the answer. But the funny notion is that there's not 100% proof that he will fight Fujitora either.
Why should he cut Fujitora in Wano?

I'm speaking about his potential best Wano DC feats. Whether he cuts Kaido or Fujitora is another topic I don't want to deal with in this thread.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Why should he cut Fujitora in Wano?

I'm speaking about his potential best Wano DC feats. Whether he cuts Kaido or Fujitora is another topic I don't want to deal with in this thread.
I know, but I tried to make a parallel and find a reason as to why this is not happening in this arc lol. Of course Fujitora has nothing to do with the arc in question.

I've been thinking about the possibility how Zoro would surpass his golem cutting feat in Wano, especially since feat inflation mostly happens in battle shounen and One Piece isn't an exception either.

But what could be the perfect demonstration of Zoro improving his swordsmanship? It is the Mount Fuji:

But how large could this mountain be? I have two illustrations of that mountain.
1st one:

The Mt. Fuji is at the Flower Capital and it is purposely drawn VERY LARGE, far larger than the city itself.

And the second illustration:

This demonstrates even more how massive Mt. Fuji is since it massively dwarfs Onigashima.

At the end, we have to wait for the next chapters to see how Onigashima is really comparable to the Flower Capital and especially Mt. Fuji. But this could be a good start for Zoro's new feats, even if the mountain appears to be way smaller later, as long as it is comparable to the skull of Onigashima, it would be still a good cutting feat.

What are your thoughts about this potential feat?
Maybe if Kaido drops Onigashima on top of it. Besides that, I don't really know.
He could cut Kaido on top of that mountain and the resulting force could cut the mountain too

Don’t see any real reason for it. Nor would it be all that impressive at this point. Mountain ranges have already been cut....

We should be moving on to, actually cutting this small island themselves. An ones currently floating, may be too much for Zoro tho. Law on the other hand with his aoe, it’s very possible.

Don’t see any real reason for it. Nor would it be all that impressive at this point. Mountain ranges have already been cut. We should be moving on to, actually cutting this small island themselves.
There's a difference between solid mountains (starting at 500m) and actual large mountains, you know? And if Mount Fuji is truly far larger than the skull of Onigashima, you can easily put several kilometers in height. The skull itself is a few kilometers large if we consider that the mountains at the top of the skull - which are calced around 500m - look relatively small.

Don’t see any real reason for it. Nor would it be all that impressive at this point. Mountain ranges have already been cut....

We should be moving on to, actually cutting this small island themselves. An ones currently floating, may be too much for Zoro tho. Law on the other hand with his aoe, it’s very possible.
Please don't tell me you're talking about Law's Amputate slash. :seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's a difference between solid mountains (starting at 500m) and actual large mountains, you know? And if Mount Fuji is truly far larger than the skull of Onigashima, you can easily put several kilometers in height. The skull itself is a few kilometers large if we consider that the mountains at the top of the skull - which are calced around 500m - look relatively small.
Plus we talking actual cuts with force. Not hax thats just split and can be put back in place

True, not saying any mountain cut before it are similar in size. But unless it’s a vertical cut. I Dnt really see it being, Anything more impressive then what’s already been shown. It’d be bigger then pica, but still less impressive then cutting an actual mountain range imo anyway.

Cutting the skull horizontally imo would be a bigger step in the right direction for Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't tell me you're talking about Law's Amputate slash. :seriously:
No I’m talking about his armpit slashes
:giogio:
Post automatically merged:

Plus we talking actual cuts with force. Not hax thats just split and can be put back in place
Who can put mountains back in place
:wellwell:

Last edited: