Speculations Will zoro ever serious fight a woman?

We know zoro is capable of fighting the opposite gender. With the obvious example being kuina but will we ever see anything similar again?

Not necessarily the losing part but just him fighting a woman and genuinely giving it his all from beginning to end? I feel itd be extremely disappointing if we don't tbh but idk. I still believe that its extremely possible for the next wss to be a woman after zoro

Yup, whenever Tashigi unlocks her prowess or gets a power boost that elevates her to somewhere close to where she can give a mid-diff fight to Zoro at the very least. It's a clash that Oda's been working on for like 800+ chapters, so yes he will have a serious fight with a woman.

Oda will definitely revisit this issue with Zoro that exists regarding women & swordsmanship.

Tashigi will defeat Mihawk and become WSS:finally::finally::finally:And then Zoro gonna have a extreme diff fight win against her:sanmoji:
It would have been such a great choice. Unfortunately Tashigi is still too weak after the TS.
Personally if i were Oda, i would have sent Tashigi to Mihawk through Kuma and have him train her.
In this scenario Vista would have trained Zoro :goyea:

Well. His backstory tells us he has no problem doing it. But then we get this:
It would be nice if we get an explanation or something about all of this. But personally I think nothing will happen.
Oda makin zoro have a soft spot for women all of a sudden is honestly ass
Against tashigi at first ok because it was just a weird situation for him but still.

Simply no. Oda won't make a male SH do anything serious to a female.
Long story short,it is linked directly to this panel.
Yup Vice Captain Sanji saying what kind of pirates the SHs are:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Well. His backstory tells us he has no problem doing it. But then we get this:
It would be nice if we get an explanation or something about all of this. But personally I think nothing will happen.
B...Bu...But.....Zoro respects womens strengths:noo:

:milaugh:

there are no women for him to seriously fight with

there is only Big Mom and he will never be strong enough to beat her during wano and he won't get the chance afterwords
Post automatically merged:

Oda's sexist ass wouldnt allow it.
the thing is ... any one but Luffy didn't had a serious on screen fight for so so so long .....

honestly .... maybe after water 7 ....

I don't give a fuck if he is gonna fight a woman or man

for me ... fighting a man would be more fun , I guess ... but point is Oda is not letting anybody to shine , not just Zoro or females