Speculations Will zoro ever serious fight a woman?

there are no women for him to seriously fight with

there is only Big Mom and he will never be strong enough to beat her during wano and he won't get the chance afterwords
Post automatically merged:

the thing is ... any one but Luffy didn't had a serious on screen fight for so so so long .....

honestly .... maybe after water 7 ....

I don't give a fuck if he is gonna fight a woman or man

for me ... fighting a man would be more fun , I guess ... but point is Oda is not letting anybody to shine , not just Zoro or females
How is fighting a man more fun than fighting a woman? Shouldnt you be deciding that more once you know their abilities/strength and not just base it on their gender?

He can beat them up no problem

Big Mom vs Asura Zoro would be interesting to watch :)

Or Zoro vs Shirahoshi's Sea Kings
I hope you dont mean alone lol

But thats not shirahoshi he would be fighting, just a bunch of monsters

How is fighting a man more fun than fighting a woman? Shouldnt you be deciding that more once you know their abilities/strength and not just base it on their gender?

I hope you dont mean alone lol

But thats not shirahoshi he would be fighting, just a bunch of monsters
I mean to be honest .... Oda did a better job than many western woke people in creating a strong female character

which one look like a fighter to you?

or

he only have 1 real female fighter in his story .... but at least she is a character on her own

sure

she can be goffy
she can do trollish things

but at least when it come to fighting .... he didn't vaule big mom as a women but as a person

something I failed to see from west so many times

and sure the number of great female fighter are low in the one piece story
but so as the history ...

now sure Oda is sexist in some level .... as whole maybe whole Japan

but at least he is honest about what he is doing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:kaidowhat:
Zoro held back all of his strength in this attack

Op asked about Zoro giving his all against a female. Zoro put in almost negative effort against Monet
Is it Zoro’s fault that he was so much stronger that he didn’t need to use his full power? The question is if he’ll fight SERIOUSLY; you don’t use CoA and slice through someone vertically (especially a Logia user) if you’re just fucking around.

no dude its okay to decided just based on their gender , you don't have to jam all of the stupid political issues in a manga just made for entertainment .
I’m not naming politics at all mate, all I’m saying is man or woman who tf cares, you can’t say it’s more fun to fight a man in an arbitrary way like this. Plenty of ways to have fun fight with a strong female character.

Look at kingdom.

M

MD Zolo

as i said before unless its heavily loaded with fan service , fight between a male and female won't be enjoyed by the shonen category of readers .
I am sure if there was Female Lucci vs. Luffy or Lucci vs. Female Luffy, readers would enjoy it just fine.

As long as the two fighters are on equal footing, gender has no meaning in terms of enjoyment.

Hell...Ulti did one headbutt and we have gone crazy (including me).

M

MD Zolo

this is your opinion and there are some people who have the same taste but as i said there is a certain targeted reader group that this manga is being written for and the majority of them don't have the same taste that you have (i don't too lol)

you get kick out of luffy fighting a heavily inferior opponent ? you must have enjoyed his fight with that lion guy too lol
It is just not my opinion. Scout the internet. Almost everybody enjoyed Ulti going head to head with Luffy. In fact, it just seems to be your opinion that shonen readers (i.e. young boys) don't enjoy male vs. female fight.

And no! I didn't get kick out of Luffy fighting a "heavily inferior" opponent. I got a kick out of seeing a girl headbutting the "heavily superior" opponent as such that the "heavily superior" opponent got hurt. I got kick out of the "heavily inferior" girl pinning down the "heavily superior" opponent.

Imagine how much better would be if there was actually a female who was on equal footing with Luffy.

M

MD Zolo

I believe you but you to realize how opinions could differ from one place to another

You are basically saying that in your community you enjoy it when small girls beat up superior male opponent and you would like to have an female that competes with luffy like kidd does.

Which is something i find very weird but anyway in japan that clash gave the reader a different reaction but i am not going to talk about here, all i am going to say is that you have to respect that no manga is going to satisfy all the tastes
First question I need to ask you then is this: Are you a Japanese or do you live (or have lived) in Japan?!! If so, then I will accept your explanation.

As for your second paragraph: I don't understand why you want to make it a social issue. This has nothing to do with my community. It is about seeing a female being able to go toe to toe with a supposedly strong male. Yes, it doesn't usually happen in real life. But this is fiction. There is nothing wrong with a girl being as strong as a man in fiction and being able to pull punches when necessary.

Also, Oda has made it clear that he likes the David and Goliath situation. He wants to see small people beat up the large guy. So, I don't see what a small girl beating up "a superior" (how is he superior if he is getting beat up?) male opponent is not wrong by any means.