General & Others Will Zoro fight a strong female swordwomen?

Will we ever see zoro fight a strong female swordwomen? Do you think he should?

Personally i definitely think he should and needs to in order to get a satisfying conclusion to zoro's story with kuina and tashigi. As for who or when idk tbh

I still think tashigi like koby to an obviously lesser extent has alot of potential. Tho i could just be wishful thinking
I do think it'd be extremely cool if she ends up growing extremely strong an ends up getting her hands on all 12 supreme grade weapons. I think anyone mastering all 12 would be dope as hell

Unfortunately, Oda missed that chance. I'd have loved to see him beat a VA swordswoman that is also Tashigi's mentor. But Oda didn't even present us any female Momonga equivalent.

But at this point VAs, no matter male or female, swordsman or not, are merely casual diff level for zoro. Basically like this (when Oda doesn't make him forget how powerful he became)

Koby will for luffy so it isnt impossible
Hell even helmeppo will likely be able to give zoro some short of decent fight. I dont see why tashigi 100% cant
Koby is labeled as the hero of the Marines. Basically Garp 2.0 while Tahsigi is well... Tashigi. So far less, far less Relevant than Koby and regarding Helmeppo, he is probably getting folded like when they met previously. Either that or Zoro would hold back a lot and even then, Helmeppo was personally trained by Garp himself

Will we ever see zoro fight a strong female swordwomen? Do you think he should?

Personally i definitely think he should and needs to in order to get a satisfying conclusion to zoro's story with kuina and tashigi. As for who or when idk tbh

I still think tashigi like koby to an obviously lesser extent has alot of potential. Tho i could just be wishful thinking
I do think it'd be extremely cool if she ends up growing extremely strong an ends up getting her hands on all 12 supreme grade weapons. I think anyone mastering all 12 would be dope as hell
Oda.can't write strong swordswomen

He likes his women like Tashigi:
childish, embarrassing, incompetent

A Kuina must not exist in Lolda's world

Never because Oda isn't capable of writing and using a strong swordswoman, or a strong female in general.

The only place where it will happen is in the video games or fanfictions, devoid of Oda's sexism and unique treatment of females.