Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro kill Mihawk?

Yea I think so they give off those vibes of the student that surpasses their master in the final duel to replace them and they end up killing the master in the struggle. Plus Mihawk even noted that “you’re asking me to train a man that wants to kill me” I guess he could have been poking fun. I don’t think it will be the intent of Zoro to kill him, just something that happens as a result of a final attack. If Mihawk doesn’t die I suppose that’s okay too.

No zoro vs mihawk...
Never..
Those two should never fight.
Mihawk will lose against a swordsman or he will not be able to cut someone than lose and zoro beats that guy, avenging mihawk and claim the WSS..

Like why would he? That guy do nothing else beside being his teacher, it’s just doesn’t make any sense for Zoro to kill him without a good reason.
I mean there is another way to take somebody’s place without kill them right? :|

Like why would he? That guy do nothing else beside being his teacher, it’s just doesn’t make any sense for Zoro to kill him without a good reason.
I mean there is another way to take somebody’s place without kill them right? :|
Yep. The one who spared even his life once other than proving his mentor. And Zoro is not a cynical assassin. He will kill Kaido but he doesn't kill all his opponents.

My pure headcannon wants mihawk to be obsessed over the title like if you're gonna take this title its over my dead body also mihawk has said basically that zoro wanted to kill him so for me at this point unless it goes this far the fight looses some interest for me personally but knowing oda it will probably end with zoro breaking yoru lol cant kill my Master type stuff

My pure headcannon wants mihawk to be obsessed over the title like if you're gonna take this title its over my dead body also mihawk has said basically that zoro wanted to kill him so for me at this point unless it goes this far the fight looses some interest for me personally but knowing oda it will probably end with zoro breaking yoru lol cant kill my Master type stuff
Hmmm perhaps he won't be so upset if he's defeated by the guy he chose to train himself.