Powers & Abilities Will Zoro learn how to cut Seastone?

Will he learn to cut it or not?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a question I have regarding the Seastone and our Marimo.
First of all, does someone already know how to cut it? Someone like Mihawk, Shanks, Roger, Oden, Ryuma... etc. (We don't have any proof so this part would be mostly a speculation.)
If no, is it even possible to cut it and will Zoro learn how to do it?
If yes, will Zoro eventually learn how to slash thru said material?
And would the breath of all things help with that task?

I would like to hear your opinion in the comments.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well I would say this all depends on the author and there's no sensible way to know. Oda is the God of creation and he can decide just how durable a material can be, precisely how much strenght needs to be applied, its hardness, toughness etc.

My personal opinion is that is depends on how epic he wants to make Zoro, because that would be one hell of a feat in the economy of the manga.

Well I would say this all depends on the author and there's no sensible way to know. Oda is the God of creation and he can decide just how durable a material can be, precisely how much strenght needs to be applied, its hardness, toughness etc.

My personal opinion is that is depends on how epic he wants to make Zoro, because that would be one hell of a feat in the economy of the manga.
If I am not wrong the durability of the Seastone is higher than the diamond's. So he would probably learn how to cut diamond first (if he doesn't know how to do it alr) and if Oda wants to make Zoro even more badass teach him how to cut the Sea itself.

If I am not wrong the durability of the Seastone is higher than the diamond's. So he would probably learn how to cut diamond first (if he doesn't know how to do it alr) and if Oda wants to make Zoro even more badass teach him how to cut the Sea itself.
seastone is equal to diamond in hardness and Oden has been able to carve and write on poneglyph which is possibly harder than seasone, if something can be carved, shouldnt it also be cut ? and of course marines has be cutting and creating all sort of things from seastone

No, part of making a world is to a set of preestablished rules around it and respect them until the very end.

Like DF users unable to swim and seastone being indestructible,etc

Once you start disrespecting those rules, it bastardizes your story and removes the viewers suspension of disbelief.

Basically, if the author doesn’t respect his world why should the reader? We can then have people with fruits swimming , people who resist or negate seastone effects entirely, etc
Post automatically merged:

Wait, you meant seastone and not poneglyphs lmao, nvm. Given that Hancock crackled Smokers jute with her fruit and that artisans have been modeling seastone to variant tools I’d say he could, EOS or something.

No, part of making a world is to a set of preestablished rules around it and respect them until the very end.

Like DF users unable to swim and seastone being indestructible,etc

Once you start disrespecting those rules, it bastardizes your story and removes the viewers suspension of disbelief.

Basically, if the author doesn’t respect his world why should the reader? We can then have people with fruits swimming , people who resist or negate seastone effects entirely, etc
Post automatically merged:

Wait, you meant seastone and not poneglyphs lmao, nvm. Given that Hancock crackled Smokers jute with her fruit and that artisans have been modeling seastone to variant tools I’d say he could, EOS or something.
Yeah I was speaking about Seastone not poneglyphs. And, wasn't just the tip of jute made of sea stone?

Yeah I was speaking about Seastone not poneglyphs. And, wasn't just the tip of jute made of sea stone?
Oh, you’re right, which part did she stonify again? If it wasn’t the tip then on record there was no situation in which seastone was cut, it seems to be able to be modeled though.

I was thinking about Pones too. I think we will more probably never know if they can be shredded since they are objects of high relevancy.

At least we can more properly fantasize about Seastones by comparing them to Diamonds.