Future Events Will Zoro surpass Shanks bounty EoS?

Will he?

• Yes

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 53.7%

• Total voters
Depends on Rayleigh's bounty, on one side when he becomes WSS, it will be above Mihawk whose bounty ia for his strength but on the other he also has that Rayleigh parallel. Confirmed to be above 3.69 bil, Shanks might not stay the same though.

leaning towards no
lets see ray's bounty
will be surprising if ray has a bounty above shanks .a bit disappointed if that was the case tbh from a shanks perspective . Being , an emperor and not having a higher bounty than ray is.........telling.

personally I think zoro gets a couple licks above mihawk's , so in between mihawk and shanks numbers.

it all depends on Luffy's bounty. If Luffy's bounty goes higher than 5.6bill like lets say.. 10bill. Then Zoro will easily be around 5-7bill. But if Luffys stops at his estimated Pun Number which is 5.6bill then most likely Zoro's bounty should be around 3-4bill. And Sanji around 3bill.

Mihawk has 3.5 with just his strength so Zoro being stronger and being the top Commander of the Straw Hat crew should garner him one comparable to Shanks. I'll bet on yes, Luffy will surpass Roger's bounty, Zoro surpassing Shanks' doesn't seem too wild.

I hope so
but if Shanks get 1 more bounty jump I don't see it
He should get a bump somehow but if that happens then CG/Mihawk will probably have one too.
Shanks 5B
Mihawk 4.6B
We know that being part of the PK crew, knowing what the OP is, knowing the secrets of the world is a huge factor, Robin got a 800+ M increase because she knows stuff. 400M isn't the end all be all.

He should get a bump somehow but if that happens then CG/Mihawk will probably have one too.
Shanks 5B
Mihawk 4.6B
We know that being part of the PK crew, knowing what the OP is, knowing the secrets of the world is a huge factor, Robin got a 800+ M increase because she knows stuff. 400M isn't the end all be all.
maybe ... but in fairness I think Mihawk JUST got 2 new bump
- one for being targeted by government
- one for being a founder of CG
if Mihawk get a 3rd one as well ... than sure Zoro will surpass Shanks too

tho bounty was never really a big part of Zoro dream.
he don't NEED it for his story arc

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
If Luffy gets a super high bounty yes. If Luffy gets a bounty relative to Roger's then no.