Future Events With the possibility of BB stealing Moria's fruit, who would he give it to????

pretty sure pizarro already has a zoan (lion, lynx, tiger, snowleopard or something else of that sort). he will let moria keep it, in exchangef or the former warlord creating a powerful zombie army. bb can equip him with insane shadows. that of shanks and his commanders and perhaps even that of garp.

C

CensoredbyWG

pretty sure pizarro already has a zoan (lion, lynx, tiger, snowleopard or something else of that sort). he will let moria keep it, in exchangef or the former warlord creating a powerful zombie army. bb can equip him with insane shadows. that of shanks and his commanders and perhaps even that of garp.
Arent the zombies kinda useless? They keep like 1/100 of the original strength.

go to wano
extract laido's magma'ed body from the volcano (yoncucks told me hes immune to lava)
put the shadows in it
and voila
:endthis:

why crydo specifically and not meme? just to avenge moria's crew
:saden:

Arent the zombies kinda useless? They keep like 1/100 of the original strength.
the one that had brooks shadow was as strong as brook

go to wano
extract laido's magma'ed body from the volcano (yoncucks told me hes immune to lava)
put the shadows in it
and voila
:endthis::saden:
problem is, i don't think the corpses do much. the shadows determine the strength.