[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Catching up is such a pain

only read the last 15 pages

so people are hesitating between Lethal and Ekko ?

Except if I’m missing something for Ekko I think the main reason people are doubting him is his low posting count and activity ? If it’s « just » that it’s quite slim

Didn’t really follow the Lethal case

Thought Luka posts were a bit weird on first quick read : went from I don’t want to play to giving lots of raibow reads quite quickly

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Has Lethal claimed yet?
Nope.

Catching up is such a pain

only read the last 15 pages

so people are hesitating between Lethal and Ekko ?

Except if I’m missing something for Ekko I think the main reason people are doubting him is his low posting count and activity ? If it’s « just » that it’s quite slim

Didn’t really follow the Lethal case

Thought Luka posts were a bit weird on first quick read : went from I don’t want to play to giving lots of raibow reads quite quickly
What a rare sight lmao.

Anyway, I think the Ekko case is mostly settled for now because Ekko claimed a main character.

Lethal - 'Cause his posting while he was here was very tepid and apparently he's on his scum meta.

I actually don't mind Luka for now. Having rainbow reads right now is perfectly fine. It's natural for your reads to expand as the game progresses.

S

Sallucion

Anyway, any lore advice of how that Nightfallen thingy can be cured would be appreciated. I don‘t want to be a burden to Town by counting for majority, but being vote and abilityless.
Not sure if this is already answered Flower.
I think what you need is an item, not an ability. Once you can travel and search for items, try to go to Suramar.

Maybe I'm wrong, can't tell, but it makes sense to me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wow that was a read, dont want to get that backed up again lol.

Anyone need a little extra juice, hit me up
This could be town? Not sure as scum if Polar would offer services. That's if this post is relating to his role.

I ain't rolling emil bc I think its his similar town game to a previous one.

Whats the case on Lethal?
At first I thought this post came in much later after Ekko had claimed so it doesn't give him any brownie points for not wanting to vote for Ekko, but he did have Ekko as town much earlier:

Town reads off the top of my head

Flower
Emil
Michelle
Naomi

Will get to doing a big list when I can
With regards to this ^ , his read at least has kept up consistently. Also isn't a bad list and I believe one of the first reads to put Flower, Ekko and Michelle as town.

LT added to the town core
Who is LT?

Other then who is my town core and there is definitely scum on your line not a lot at this time

Oh I do have 1 big thing, some turd role crushed me, so not a lot of motivation to dive into this at the moment
Was also role crushed - same as Ekko and Luka. Either a single team / player crushed them or all 3 of their role crushes are mutually exclusive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This could be town? Not sure as scum if Polar would offer services. That's if this post is relating to his role.
I don't mind this thought, and I agree, but I don't love his response to being rolecrushed. I feel like it would motivate him to go after slots he suspects more than not.

Oh is it cos i haven't posted much? Cute. Gram losing his touch in reading me. Sheep follow along.

High Exarch Turalyon. Town.

Passive:
* Cannot be converted (Indomitable Faith)
* If I die, I'm mortally wounded and stay around for 1 more phase before succumbing to my wounds (Last Stand)
* My presence inspires everyone - anyone who visits me has their action upgraded (Righteous Inspiration)

Active:
* Divine Shield - protect someone from harmful actions for a phase
* Holy Smite - x-shot day-kill that unlocks on day 4
* Crusader's Call - If there is a no lynch, I can extend day by another 4 hours to try and get a lynch over the line
* Divine Retribution - If killed at night, can choose a player to get divine retribution - they earn a role cop shot the following phase

S

Sallucion

Oh is it cos i haven't posted much? Cute. Gram losing his touch in reading me. Sheep follow along.

Passive:
* If I die, I'm mortally wounded and stay around for 1 more phase before succumbing to my wounds (Last Stand)
* My presence inspires everyone - anyone who visits me has their action upgraded (Righteous Inspiration)

Active:
* Crusader's Call - If there is a no lynch, I can extend day by another 4 hours to try and get a lynch over the line
* Divine Retribution - If killed at night, can choose a player to get divine retribution - they earn a role cop shot the following phase
Honestly thought Luka was hinting towards this role, but ok.

Passive:

Active:
Use the day extension pls. Need to think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't mind this thought, and I agree, but I don't love his response to being rolecrushed. I feel like it would motivate him to go after slots he suspects more than not.
This is my first game with him, but if he's a player that relies on his role and have fun with it, I can see him being demotivated from being role crushed.

On that topic though, he is currently going after his scum read - AlwaysMind. Something about post total and VC apparently. I didn't understand the reason.

You mean because he‘s doing something this game, don‘t you :milaugh:?
Yes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.