[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Seems mango is the only one that died last night,

Who targeted him? I don't remember his name ever being bought up in any lynch discussions

huh, well, odyn is a good guy

basically means magic is xavius with a ysera fake so he needs to go today

if he is ysera then you’re probably cooked, which makes me think you’re not bullshitting
im too lazy to go thru the wiki rn but the reason y i think reloaded is more likely to be bad is cuz helya and odyn r enemies
if ysera and xavius r enemies too, i think reloadeds flavor is the most out of place indy wise
plus we already have 5 indies (who can recruit) that r pro-town
it doesnt make sense that another indie would be doing the exact same thing as town while the other indies primarily seem interested in each other

im too lazy to go thru the wiki rn but the reason y i think reloaded is more likely to be bad is cuz helya and odyn r enemies
if ysera and xavius r enemies too, i think reloadeds flavor is the most out of place indy wise
plus we already have 5 indies (who can recruit) that r pro-town
it doesnt make sense that another indie would be doing the exact same thing as town while the other indies primarily seem interested in each other
as I said before, illidan won’t be a fake. Far too central to the story and theme, and I 100% wouldn’t lynch his slot. I know it’s technically bad play but we need to use every tool we’ve got

Status
Not open for further replies.