Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial of Valor was activated

Valiant Warriors of Azeroth!

There is a Great Evil lurking in the shadows of your World. An evil full of hatred that uses deception as its weapon. Right now, it's being contained and imprisoned by my powers. But in every passing minute it grows stronger and stronger, tainting the souls of the deceased and corrupting them. Two souls have already been lost to this Great Evil and have been converted into her loyal servants. Warriors, tread carefully around them for they are no longer to be trusted!

This Great Evil goes by the name of Helya and it must be purged to ensure the survival of all Worlds. Those brave enough to embark on this journey and be the one to slay Helya will receive the highest of rewards from me, the Titan Keeper, Odyn.

Hear my plea Valiant Warriors and commence your march at once to banish this Darkness from Azeroth before it's too late. For if I fall before Helya, there will be no turning back.

May your Fortitude and Braveness lead to the eradication of the shadows. The Pantheon will be on your side.

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth
30- @Kiku
31- @Zolo Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury
32- @Neeko ??? Killed Day 1 Revived Day 2 Game Removed Day 2
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord Killed Day 2 Aggramar Brought Back Day 2 Aggramar
35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor

Time Freeze was activated​
hmm fuji said this was important to read lol
helya is game ending ig

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Then why have you said I'm scum like 4 times without anything behind it except "gut feeling"

Weak
Well I think your push on Flower today is insincere - there is very little chance as scum she has her own mate killed and then wastes resources reviving them given it only increases the chances she's shot by the other team or outed in some capacity by an Indie. In the absence of you doing anything that I think is demonstrably pro town (in your pushes and actions etc) I think scum reads are more than earned.

I'm not too worried about you for now though.

hmm fuji said this was important to read lol
helya is game ending ig
Hm, it seems so. We might have to go through hell to beat such a fearsome foe, but I believe we can do it. So long as we retain who exactly our enemy is, and not forget our friends. We might go through hell to do so, but we a town can unite to vanquish the for that plagues us.

Well I think your push on Flower today is insincere - there is very little chance as scum she has her own mate killed and then wastes resources reviving them given it only increases the chances she's shot by the other team or outed in some capacity by an Indie. In the absence of you doing anything that I think is demonstrably pro town (in your pushes and actions etc) I think scum reads are more than earned.

I'm not too worried about you for now though.
How many scum teams are there?
Scum vs Scum any1?

Status
Not open for further replies.