[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we don't know who it is (helya)?

I I dont think I've played with a true cult here but back where I used to play a true cult is more dangerous then scum faction. I'd assume they are nerfed here in some manner though
no idea who it is. hime said she could see some of dead chat, which made me think helya, but ultra calling her scum, so not her.

Emil

Certified Memelord

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth
30- @Kiku
31- @Zolo Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury
32- @Neeko ??? Killed Day 1 Revived Day 2 Game Removed Day 2
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord Killed Day 2 Aggramar Brought Back Day 2 Aggramar
35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor
guys please just let my soul rest

Confirmation bias, you decided she was scum already so you interpreted her reactions however you needed to strengthen that belief.
Same for everyone on the reverse side right lol. Basically

And we don't know who it is (helya)?

I I dont think I've played with a true cult here but back where I used to play a true cult is more dangerous then scum faction. I'd assume they are nerfed here in some manner though
Hime is Heyla, thats why she gets to hear the dead people lmao. Don't try and make the rest make sense imo

indie hostile cult- culted prob take on there wincon.
Probably, which means Flower was wrong again

Emil

Certified Memelord
since idk when i'll die again, i saw dofla and pot visit ratchet last night

i also protected gram from kills

and blocked pero

for the sake of any failed kills yada yada hopefully this info helps ^

remember my actions have highest priority order so its hard for me to get tampered with

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to just say all i know cuz i have no idea which of u ningens is town which isnt

im neighbored with flower for reasons i dont know

i am neighbored with melkor due to my own ability

in the neighbor with flower, she said that gram is claiming that he's some sort of a medium, but when i got the other side i was looking for him in the death realm like this:

where is gram?? these bastards lied to me!!!

what i found however seems to be hime, lord of the death realm. maybe one day i will return there again. she seems to be the true medium, not gram (allegedly as flower is saying?)

use my findings as the person who can cross between the realms, the true medium is i

now from this i have no idea which of them is lying, but possibly a liar in gram/flower

im going to just say all i know cuz i have no idea which of u ningens is town which isnt

in the neighbor with flower, she said that gram is claiming that he's some sort of a medium, but when i got the other side i was looking for him in the death realm like this:

what i found however seems to be hime, lord of the death realm. maybe one day i will return there again. she seems to be the true medium, not gram (allegedly as flower is saying?)

use my findings as the person who can cross between the realms, the true medium is i

now from this i have no idea which of them is lying, but possibly a liar in gram/flower
i check night 1 gramm, if he had any ability. it showed nothing was used.

i noticed flower said none of her ability worked night 1. making me wonder if she was bus driven in gram place..

I

Indigo

the plot thickens

this is almost a fantasy series at this point

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Now this is the type of Melodrama I signed up for :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.