[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I'm calling you out because I have tracked you to all 3 players. Mechanics aren't based around subjectivity like opinions or beliefs, its simple results. You targeted Hime, Kiku, and Luka in the last night phase.
K.

What I did with Luka wasn't remotely harmful. I literally tried to clear him from Legion sus. I can't destroy abilities, and even if I could, it'd only work if you were Legion. Which would out him.

K.

What I did with Luka wasn't remotely harmful. I literally tried to clear him from Legion sus. I can't destroy abilities, and even if I could, it'd only work if you were Legion. Which would out him.
So first you claimed you didn't target him, now your claiming you targeted him to confirm or not he is scum? Man you can't even keep your story straight.

and how would xadin be targeted at night? he dead. he revived day 3
Why is he backpedaling and why are you so interested in playing his defense for him? I double checked and neither Kiku nor Luka were high in PoE or considered potential scum so I'm asking for the logic in him targeting players who aren't sussed.

And Luka confirmed he lost an ability.
I confirmed I tracked him to Luka as well as HIme and Kiku.

What are you not getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.