The Burning Legion Mafia has super killed @Mr. Reloaded / Illidan Stormrage

The Ebon Blade has killed @CakeWalker / Sylvanas Windrunner

Chain Heal was used on ???
Target Acquired was used on ???
Polymorph was used on ???
Teleport was used on ???
Spell Reflection was used on ???
Dark Command was used on ???
Call of the Deep was used on ??? and ???
Dread Tides was used on ???
Serpentine Shadows was used on ???
Abyssal Empowerment was activated
Tidal Surge was used on ???
Shadowy Embrace was used on ???
Void Manipulation was used on ??? and ???
Distorted Reality was used on ???
Boots of Swiftness was activated
Breath Of Kyranastrasz was used on ???
Void Surge was used on ???
Etheral Form was activated
Divine Shield was used on ???
Dragon Killer Lance was used on ???
Decline the Offer was used on ???
Blind Fury was used on ???
Demonic Knowledge was used on ???
Burning Glaive was used on ???
Xalatath Blade of the Black Empire was used on ???
Unholy Renewal was used on ???
Blade of Vengeance was used on ???
Orc Blood of Silence was activated
Stone of Recruitement was used on ???

@Neeko has gone back to the grave

1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower Died Night 3 Thalyssra Revived Day 4 Thalyssra
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
8- @hime Killed Night 4 Odyn
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal Banished Day 5 Sargeras
13- @Pot Goblin Lynched Day 3 Elissande
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion Died Night 2 Prophet Velen Revived Day 3 Prophet Velen
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou Died Night 3 Mograine
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro Died Day 4 Zuraal Delayed Survival until day 5 Died Day 5
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk Replaced by @Dr. Watson / L'Ura Died Night 4
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey Died Night 2 Hemet Nesingwary
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon Revived Day 3 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth Revived Day 5
30- @Kiku Lady Hatecoil Lynched Day 4
31- @Zolo Repladed by @Ultra Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Died Day 4 Revived Day 5
32- @Neeko Warlord Parjesh Killed Day 1 Revived Day 2 Game Removed Day 2 Came back Day 4
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord Killed Day 2 Aggramar Brought Back Day 2 Aggramar Dead Day 4
35- @Naomi Died Night 4 Alleria Windrunner
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor

Day 6 begins
With 15 players alive it takes 8 for majority.

This was edited.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Going to put my cards on the table here then.

End of Day 3 I think it was I was recruited to the Emerald Legion. I decided to just play for town anyway and see what happens. Yesterday after Red Night was killed I gained a one-shot recruit. I opted to use this on someone I harboured suspicion on as possible outside chance of being Helya, T-Pein. I was told it failed. I do think that it's very possible he is Helya, given his claim of being unable to die.

I know the knee jerk reaction will be to lynch me, but if you think I out myself here at 1v15 as an attempt to mislead the town after being town for most of the game, then so be it. I should also note, in the interests of full disclosure, that Red Night attempted to cult Gram Night 1 and it failed.

It's possible that both Gram and T-Pein are immune to conversion by some other means. Between the two, I think T-Pein is more likely to be Helya and I also don't think Helya absolutely must be between the two.

As for why I'm outing myself, I'm not gamethrowing. I have been poisoned and attempted to be killed already, so I know there is no chance I win from 1v15. The host has told me that I "might" be able to change my alignment back to the town with a wish, so my current wincon is to survive until I or someone with one spare has one that they can use to move me back to the town. Otherwise, I will, like the last WoW game, hope to be the final death before a town win.

Before Ekko comes in beating his chest, in truth I have not really tried to hide my conversion. I never wanted this, and wasn't allowed to concede, so I figured I'd run a hail mary tonight and see how it pans out. It did not fall in my favour. Nevertheless, I believe I still offer utility for the town - I poisoned Rayan last night because he has been listed in most PoE's and I will continue to use my poison to those ends. Naturally, if someone decides to kill me instead that's okay, I'm claiming because I'm holding out for a wish, or a miracle, to undo my culting, and I feel I have played pretty obviously pro-town all game, but I'm fully aware that my chances are slim at getting a wish anyway.

I think Polar is scum. There was no reason to heal him, and yesterday he attempted to explain away why he would fail to die by misrepresenting when he was poisoned. He claimed I was outed scum since Day 1, when I was town up until the end of Day 3. That's why he's my choice for the lynch. Do as you will.

End of Day 3 I think it was I was recruited to the Emerald Legion. I decided to just play for town anyway and see what happens. Yesterday after Red Night was killed I gained a one-shot recruit. I opted to use this on someone I harboured suspicion on as possible outside chance of being Helya, T-Pein. I was told it failed. I do think that it's very possible he is Helya, given his claim of being unable to die.

I know the knee jerk reaction will be to lynch me, but if you think I out myself here at 1v15 as an attempt to mislead the town after being town for most of the game, then so be it. I should also note, in the interests of full disclosure, that Red Night attempted to cult Gram Night 1 and it failed.

It's possible that both Gram and T-Pein are immune to conversion by some other means. Between the two, I think T-Pein is more likely to be Helya and I also don't think Helya absolutely must be between the two.

As for why I'm outing myself, I'm not gamethrowing. I have been poisoned and attempted to be killed already, so I know there is no chance I win from 1v15. The host has told me that I "might" be able to change my alignment back to the town with a wish, so my current wincon is to survive until I or someone with one spare has one that they can use to move me back to the town. Otherwise, I will, like the last WoW game, hope to be the final death before a town win.

Before Ekko comes in beating his chest, in truth I have not really tried to hide my conversion. I never wanted this, and wasn't allowed to concede, so I figured I'd run a hail mary tonight and see how it pans out. It did not fall in my favour. Nevertheless, I believe I still offer utility for the town - I poisoned Rayan last night because he has been listed in most PoE's and I will continue to use my poison to those ends. Naturally, if someone decides to kill me instead that's okay, I'm claiming because I'm holding out for a wish, or a miracle, to undo my culting, and I feel I have played pretty obviously pro-town all game, but I'm fully aware that my chances are slim at getting a wish anyway.

I think Polar is scum. There was no reason to heal him, and yesterday he attempted to explain away why he would fail to die by misrepresenting when he was poisoned. He claimed I was outed scum since Day 1, when I was town up until the end of Day 3. That's why he's my choice for the lynch. Do as you will.
What color are you and I called it lmao. Even I can't believe my "info" on you and and Hime lying was accurate

Emil

Certified Memelord
the entire game has been too many scums, not enough rope. im just here for the ride

could yeet tpein first too

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.