[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well this was explained to you last night and you said it didn't mean anything. I'll just take this as you read me as Legion, will come in handy when I roll scum next to discredit your reads.
why r u trying to force it into becoming a read badly when its mech. learn to cope man

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why r u trying to force it into becoming a read badly when its mech. learn to cope man
Because it is a read. You're using mech that isn't hard mech as a shield, but it's a read, probably because you're paranoid of me deepwolfing this game. I take it as a compliment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because it is a read. You're using mech that isn't hard mech as a shield, but it's a read, probably because you're paranoid of me deepwolfing this game. I take it as a compliment.
its not a read, dont make me use the m word

my read of u was town i only swapped to legion after reading pot's role and realized he visited u twice

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, so you seeing that made you change your read to me being Legion. It's okay, Ekko.
a read wud be like this

hey look at ratchet's interactions with cal, they r partnered. wow he distanced pot *brings 50 posts of iso*

a mech is - wow look pots flip, he visited ratchet twice. cap him!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.