[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Fact; Ratchet has given us both legion and void scum. Even Legion GF, there is a 0% he is scum.
Culted? Sure, but if anyone think hes one of the mafias they should reconcider.

Also fact; Ratchet was attempted killed by void mafia, DoflaMihawk's info checks out as i bussed Ratchet and Rayan

The only reason i didn't vote polar last phase was because of the poison.
He's my lynch for today

I'm also happy with orw as 2ndary with his sus result

Fact; Ratchet has given us both legion and void scum. Even Legion GF, there is a 0% he is scum.
Culted? Sure, but if anyone think hes one of the mafias they should reconcider.

Also fact; Ratchet was attempted killed by void mafia, DoflaMihawk's info checks out as i bussed Ratchet and Rayan

The only reason i didn't vote polar last phase was because of the poison.
He's my lynch for today

I'm also happy with orw as 2ndary with his sus result
This is pretty much the consensus now that Ratchet potentially isn't scum anymore. Now its who else to take out with Polar. Rayan seems to be the next best option

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We have only one Legion left right? And then Heyla.

@Emil you can find Heyla for us.

Use this:
[Active –Guardian Shield] During the day Khadgar may choose to shield a target protecting them the following night from kills.(3 shot)
on Lethal. So that you can get your next action upgraded.

Then Upgrade this:
[Active –Teleportation] Khadgar can choose to teleport to another player each night. By doing so he will learn of the people that visited your target that night.
to instead get all the visitors to a dead target. It's called a Forensic Investigation. Use that on Zolo / Ultra and get everyone who visited them in this game. We should be able to narrow down Heyla since Zolo was the first convert. I also don't think many people would have visited Zolo.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We have only one Legion left right? And then Heyla.

@Emil you can find Heyla for us.

Use this:

on Lethal. So that you can get your next action upgraded.

Then Upgrade this:

to instead get all the visitors to a dead target. It's called a Forensic Investigation. Use that on Zolo / Ultra and get everyone who visited them in this game. We should be able to narrow down Heyla since Zolo was the first convert. I also don't think many people would have visited Zolo.
Are we certain that Helya's recruit counts as a visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.