Random Asshole: Ekko
Michelle: Gram > Ekko
Mr. Reloaded: Ekko > Unvote
Naomi: Pot Goblin > Ekko > Pot Goblin
Luka: Ekko
Gadonkadonk: Ekko> Indigo
Alwaysmind: Ekko

With 37 alive it takes 19 to lynch.

Votes may not represent true vote count.

Let me know if I have made any mistakes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO

Analyze these lyrics and give me a 200 word synopsis of what you think afterwards

We left Texas on a windy night
In a beat-up Chevy van
We loaded it up with our innocent dreams
And all the love we had
We didn't know then how hard it was
Livin' on our own
I'd find her cryin' late at night
Talkin' to the folks back home
I wonder what went wrong
And where is she now I'd love to know

I bet Amy's back in Austin
Workin' at the LaZona Rosa Cafe
I remember the night we lost it
And the day she went away
Was it the angry words or did she miss her momma
I don't know but it don't feel right
And I'm missin' her tonight

Workin' ten hours in a West Coast sun
Can make the days so long
And watchin' the moon crashin' into the ocean
Alone sure gets old
I remember how sweet it was
Where is she now I need to know

Workin' at the LaZona Rosa Cafe
I remember the night we lost it
And the day she went away
And I'm missin' her tonight

Could this desert wind
Carry me back again
With my heart in my hand
Baby, baby I'm missin' you

And I'm missin' her missin' her tonight

Oh I bet Amy's back in Austin
The song is catchy

made me wants to go to holidays

200 words lol, you don’t really know me don’t you

as I say more votes on Michelle please
By the by, I don't think Michelle is scum, for the reasons I've already laid out.

Vote: Neeko

Not impressed by anything he's provided so far. He's missing town reads that he ordinarily should be able to provide, and I think the two reads he has given so far are very convenient for him to hold given how he's approached the game thus far. No real solving from him, needs to be made to play.
Looking at your posts, I’m not seeing anything where you’re explicitly saying you think she’s town for a reason or set of reasons? If I’m missing it, do point me in that direction

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
as I say more votes on Michelle please

Looking at your posts, I’m not seeing anything where you’re explicitly saying you think she’s town for a reason or set of reasons? If I’m missing it, do point me in that direction
I'm saying I can follow her posts and understand why she thinks what she thinks, that's why I think she's town.

Flower I understand Gramm is in your team of 3 and you feel the need to defend him, but I am not framing him like you said, I am posting my thoughts as they come in my mind.
Maybe I am looking like I have random thoughgs and maybe is hard to explain you my thought process but if you read my posts you will notice I have my own logic.

If you think I am wrong and you think Gramm is town, please tell me why.
I don‘t think he‘s scum at this point. But I think you‘re using the wrong approach which comes across as disingenuous and isn‘t helping anyone. I‘m gonna say Townies don‘t go into in depth analysis and work from memory and I can easily see you do this as Town.

In short I have you both as Town right now and would like you to work together rather than against each other as you‘re both strong players.

Ratchet

I don‘t think he‘s scum at this point. But I think you‘re using the wrong approach which comes across as disingenuous and isn‘t helping anyone. I‘m gonna say Townies don‘t go into in depth analysis and work from memory and I can easily see you do this as Town.

In short I have you both as Town right now and would like you to work together rather than against each other as you‘re both strong players.
You have her as a town read?

You have her as a town read?
I think they‘re both Town now, yes. I think Michelle is using wrong angles which causes Gram to suspect her (and he‘s right here as things were as he said), but I can easily see Michelle doing all that as Town if she just remembers stuff wrong which she demonstrably did.

Ratchet

I think they‘re both Town now, yes. I think Michelle is using wrong angles which causes Gram to suspect her (and he‘s right here as things were as he said), but I can easily see Michelle doing all that as Town if she just remembers stuff wrong which she demonstrably did.
I see.

hmm, I’m not sure I agree with this as a takeaway - the fact Michelle didn’t change her opinion (or at least re-assess) despite being proven wrong renders everything else you said here moot

Status
Not open for further replies.