[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I questioned the possibility of Cake being town, Ratchet claims I did nothing but undermine town so I have an agenda. I'm asking for 1 example where I did that and he's being evasive.
Uh, no, I've given you two examples. Cake and Yoho. I concede Yoho (to an extent). You're well aware of this - where is the evasion?

Vote count 4 of day 1
Vote Count #4

Ekko - 7
Pero - 2
Pot Goblin - 1
Michelle - 1
Indigo - 1
Seatonnes - 1

Votes:
Flower: Ekko > Pot Goblin > Ekko > Ratchet > Unvote > LethalBanks > Ekko > Ratchet
Lindltaylor: Pero
Mango: Flower > Pot Goblin
Neeko: Cubey
Ratchet: Mr. Reloaded > Ekko
Cakewalker: Ekko
Gram: Ekko > Michelle
Yoho: Seatonnes
Random Asshole: Ekko
Michelle: Gram > Ekko
Mr. Reloaded: Ekko > Unvote
Naomi: Pot Goblin > Ekko > Pot Goblin
Luka: Ekko
Gadonkadonk: Ekko> Indigo
Alwaysmind: Ekko
Ekko: Pot > Pero
Kiku: Ekko

With 37 alive it takes 19 to lynch.

Votes may not represent true vote count.

Let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Vote Ekko.

Back to this tbh.
lind u down to axe pero pot cal kiku cake rednight etc..?

gonna vote pot. he already got a wagon going. join me if u dont town read him

vote lynch pot
im game for pero as well

vote lynch pero
@Pot Goblin solid null for me from the ISO. Pot please drop a reads list and your general thoughts when you're here.

Vote Pero
Vote lynch Ekko

Dude is floundering I honestly can't believe some of you can't see it. Town Ekko is a bloodhound. The guy I'm seeing here is meek, defensive, and afraid to do his own pushing.

Complains about inactives(understandable) but then admits that he himself intended to contribute less. What kind of nonsense scummy chess moves is he planning? I say we get him outta here. That's what I think
Vote Ratchet.

I think I‘ve seen enough.
Not really fond of Ekko's defence of Neeko earlier, he's typically all for sticking it to him so I could see him being scum of some sort off the back of that. In fact

Vote: Ekko
VOTE: EKKO

from what i've skimmed seems the most shady

It was a single post, that's what Flower pulled up. I already explained on both counts - you asked why Yoho was town read, and then tried to work against that. That's undermining a town read. I half concede this, because you did suspect Yoho beforehand, so I give you that.

With Cake, people had her as town off her claim, and your immediate response was to explain why she might not be town. So from my position, given I didn't have the information at hand to concede your read around Yoho, I saw you do it twice. Hence why I made my post.

Any part of this you have objection to?
Yes. I still think the janitor should be something to be wary of. There's abilities being thrown around. I think it's a valid point to consider that Cake might have changed what she said next. I agree that it's not a great point, someone could have janitored her shot after reading her post, or some other madness. But it was hardly the definitive proof or strong reason to claim what you did. And even if you refuse to fully concede on my Yoho post, it's still not enough to claim what you did imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because literally nothing you accuse him of even applies?
But it does from what I see, that said, if you have strong reasons as to why he's town I want to hear them so I can reflect upon them accordingly.

It's like, a basic tenant to playing town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ik eventually if i dont claim and get lynched ill be accused of gamethrowing so im happy to do it if i can get a case on the wagon before hand

or if the wagon reaches 14 votes

My take away is possibly that she's Indie I think. As scum I'm not really sure she'd be as active as she has been, and while I could see her blindly sheeping Gram, possibly not to this egregious level. As town I'd expect her to have her own thoughts. So indie fits nicely. Probably Indie > Town > Scum, in that order.
Indie hunting - Not good >.<.
That aside, I don't like this thought process. It's not imposisble for town to land on the same thoughts as Gramm's here given Gramms thoughts are fairly consensus rn, so I don't feel what's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.