[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i read the census stuff just now
theres no way theres 5 mafia, 18 town, and 14 indies
and 10 of those indies r pro-town lol
That's exactly what I'm saying, too! What if there was instead 18 Mafia, and 19 Town/Town-aligned Indies like the Deathknights? Judging by how deadly some of the activated abilities so far sound, Town probably has some major killing power of their own, so it could be balanced!

Welcome
Idk if I can catch up fully, I'll try and play live for now
I am ok with that. Please share reads when you have them
ik eventually if i dont claim and get lynched ill be accused of gamethrowing so im happy to do it if i can get a case on the wagon before hand

or if the wagon reaches 14 votes
Ok
@CakeWalker do u recive his flip?
She said she didn't
Right. Let's drop it. I think I have a decent read on you.
What's the read exactly?
It wasn't my thought until the janitor and I saw everyone eagerly townlock her. I'm suspicious of how quickly that happened when we didn't even know what Magic was. I already admitted that it wasn't a good point, but it is what it is. The issue here is that you're still tryna use that as a reason to claim something that no one here agrees with you about.
I said she is probably town, but I don't know if you should take it as a lock.
Bc the argument that I'm seeing rn is that u missed something?
Is that a crime?
Being so lynch- happy on D1 tends to be something that Mafia do, so this seems slightly suspicious in my opinion? As do some of your other posts but I'm kinda speed-reading the thread rn so.
Bloodlust is more often towny. Fyi
I'm always guilty when investigated, so that kinda sucks.
Good to know.

That's exactly what I'm saying, too! What if there was instead 18 Mafia, and 19 Town/Town-aligned Indies like the Deathknights? Judging by how deadly some of the activated abilities so far sound, Town probably has some major killing power of their own, so it could be balanced!
not sure where ur getting the 18 mafia from lol
i could see 1 set of 5 being pro-town and the other set of 5 being pro-mafia

so "technically" something like 23-10-1-1-1-1
which then makes me sus of @Mr. Reloaded bc i dont think anyone claimed the same wincon as him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The point I'm making here isn't that Flower has to be scum, but that she's co-opting beliefs that she herself has not actually came to. She's just picking what Gram says, and then acts like that's correct and the same thing she thought. But yet when asked to explain, there is... nothing. If she had something she thought was accurate, she would have no trouble evidencing it regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Not sure what to do with it.
ratchet we know she's going to be ingenuine as town and a distraction. think she's gone past scum range for now. we can safely ignore and use her to find town/scum reads from her omgus list

do u have a town read on any of these as of now - kiku, pot, pero, cal

there r more names, but i wanna address these first

u might be the only sensible player on the wagon. can u represent the rest and tell me why am i being voted exactly? i'll play ball and eventually claim but no shame in milking it for what its worth before then
this is kinda bad if i can explain this somewhat

cake was desperado, she shot magic and he died so he must be scum
u r trying to sus her action

ratchet we know she's going to be ingenuine as town and a distraction. think she's gone past scum range for now. we can safely ignore and use her to find town/scum reads from her omgus list

do u have a town read on any of these as of now - kiku, pot, pero, cal

there r more names, but i wanna address these first
y is a poster with 3 posts one of the players u want to address first?

not sure where ur getting the 18 mafia from lol
i could see 1 set of 5 being pro-town and the other set of 5 being pro-mafia

so "technically" something like 23-10-1-1-1-1
which then makes me sus of @Mr. Reloaded bc i dont think anyone claimed the same wincon as him?
I got it from the Census that was posted earlier.

all right y'all

i got some info for us

you guys won't believe the shit we're in

this is the current game census

18 | 5 | 5 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1
Since we already know that 5 of these are Town-aligned Undead, a further 5 could be Alliance and Horde, respectively, since AFAIK they worked together against the Legion in the Lore (with the Indies also being anti- Maf, if not necessarily pro- Town), which would make for a 18/19 split.

Status
Not open for further replies.