Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I think @Indigo had a creation ability that he used to get the census on day 1. Could probably send it over to him to let him create an investigation ability if it's possible.

Let him confirm though.
one shot, non-refillable

and it specifically said it had to be done on D1, so i doubt it would work again

Ratchet
Flower
Cake
Indigo
hime
RA
Sallu
T-Pein (losing confidence in this)
Orwellian
Cubey
Naomi
Gram

Then the dead:
Emil
Michelle
Lethal
Mango
Ultra

That makes 17.

Leaving:

Rayan
Orca
Yoho
Jesse Pinkman
Polar Bear
Dofla*
Cal
Pot
Red Night*
Luka
Gad
AM
Kiku

Asterisk = leaning slightly town. Making up 19. If I had to pick one more for 20, maybe Rayan?

Ratchet
Flower
Cake
Indigo
hime
RA
Sallu
T-Pein
Orwellian
Cubey
Naomi
Gram

Emil
Michelle
Lethal
Mango
Ultra

Dofla
Red Night
Rayan

Bolded - More confident town reads
Italics - Dead/confirmed once town
Nothing - slight leans/guesses

That leaves

Orca
Yoho
Jesse
Polar
Cal
Pot
Luka
Gad
AM
Kiku

If my town reads are all correct, there should be one Zombie Indie, one Emerald Nightmare Cult, and 8 Mafia in the above list.
nice one, I’ll chew over this when I get some time free

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m not seeing the case for fang being town?
Basically, I think he's flagrant with his lack of interest, as Mafia I'd expect him to have some inclination to try and be more engaged, while at the same time he has offered some input. I would like the slot to play more though, it's mostly a legacy from Day 1 where I felt he was maybe too transparent with his intent to coast to be scum. The read is similar to Cubey really - I think both slots as scum would either offer nothing at all or aim to offer more, instead they're in this middle ground which I think best checks out as coasting, lazy town. I suppose to play devil's advocate to my own read, as town he tends to be more willing to argue whereas here he's more apathetic to it. Truth be told, I have him as one of the pro town indies

Status
Not open for further replies.