Ultra
Hime
Dofla
Cake

Are all scum and much like a scab must be picked off swiftly

Naomi is likely town but might be scum
I just saw that Ultra was already dead when I read through thread marks

Replace ultra with Ratchet

Couldn't tell you for sure 100%, but really need to tap out someone. Too much going round and round. If Hime is Helya as I said a week ago, yeah that needs to go first
u would have a better chance arguing that i was scum
helya is an indie and dofla knows my role and hard vouches on my behalf
washed af
u and flower

i think u r helya, would explain y flower very suddenly started repeating ur flawed reasoning the second she got zombified

washed af
u and flower

i think u r helya, would explain y flower very suddenly started repeating ur flawed reasoning the second she got zombified
Nah.
He would look sus if u flip town.
He thinks you are her 100%

Idc about dofla vouch.
One of you 2 gonna get flipped.

washed af
u and flower

Nope, they are trying to get people to not believe the Helya case, nice try, regardless whether you are Helya or not, you are scum. Still betting Helya.

The Map 2.0

Exploring the Broken Isles!

I want you all to decide with your groups where you want to go and then PM me your destination as soon as possible. In the event that your group cannot decide in the thread in time you may PM me individually and the I will either RNG the destination or choose the majority choice ( IE if 2 choose the same location) if that happens. In the event of dead group mates the above still applies.

There is a zone that doesnt show up here and its called the Broken Shore, you may also decide to go there.

Reposting this so you guys know where you can travel to.

Status
Not open for further replies.