[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thank you for the game @Fujishiro and @Dr_Professor83 - I appreciate the inordinate amount of effort put into this to craft a faithful experience that clearly shows your love for the flavour.

I believe it was two kills that failed on me - both from Blue Mafia?

I do admit to not being a fan of the Legion's mechanics. I feel like in a game state where the Cult has more success early, this could be nigh on unplayable for the town at the end. I don't mind infinite reviving roles per se, but the main counterbalance to them is that they're treated as out of the game for wincon purposes while they're mid-revive, and I feel like that drawback was basically ignored here which I'm mixed on. I suppose it's just part and parcel of these games.

I'll take an invite to all chats, though I probably won't read them all.

@Indigo No hard feelings I hope. I could only work with what was in front of me, and my position was primarily a result of having being burnt by Flower in the past in Blue's Waifu game (was mostly Prof, but she was on that faction and it was much the same as here). That was why her appeals of "never doing something like that" were mostly white noise to me.

I will say, in the game I am only just another player. Me being the head of the section doesn't mean my opinions within the game are any more important or whatever than anyone else's - if there is an issue that needs admin attention, I'll cover it post game.

Nothing else to add, it was a decent send off for me in these games though I have some more I want to play through, namely Blue's game and Weebs. Fairly happy with how I played reads wise. Thanks again.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Nothing else to add, it was a decent send off for me in these games though I have some more I want to play through, namely Blue's game and Weebs. Fairly happy with how I played reads wise. Thanks again.
Yes!

I've analysed last game's shortcomings and improved upon it waifubro.

It should be my finest SRM to date

Even though it's just my 2nd one

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Not a Magnus Opum like Waifu Wars or the eventually upcoming Anime Mash Up but something else. Kinda curious to see how'll it go

I do admit to not being a fan of the Legion's mechanics. I feel like in a game state where the Cult has more success early, this could be nigh on unplayable for the town at the end. I don't mind infinite reviving roles per se, but the main counterbalance to them is that they're treated as out of the game for wincon purposes while they're mid-revive, and I feel like that drawback was basically ignored here which I'm mixed on. I suppose it's just part and parcel of these games.
Did you read Polar and Cals roles? Polar if lynched is rolecrushed the next phase and doesnt count for parity. He also truly dies during a twisting Nether night, after Day 4 I started RNGing those nights and unfortunately no twisting Nether won but I had a failsafe in that there was a set twisting nether night in Night 8 that would truly kill him.

Even if the cult was sucessful they are capped at 4 players, there are plenty of uncovertable town roles and also town 2 straight up cannot be converted.

You also fail to recognize that town had town 2s revives, Lukas revives and Himes revives as well so mafia needed some sort of staying power.

I'll take an invite to all chats, though I probably won't read them all.
Will do.

Ratchy there is no freaking way Im going to allow you to retire from SRM, they can be fun from time to time but from now on until Weebs I will mostly focus on hosting normal RM games or even Light game to change things up. So look forward to that.

Thank you for playing brother.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh, yeah - almost forgot. So the kill on Zolo Day 1, I had actually submitted to remove his defences and poison him. Fuji I think misread my submission and resolved it as if I had used my instant kill. He did go back and change it, but given that I'd already seen the flip along with several others I felt it best to go ahead with the instant kill being used, and for Zolo to stay dead. In the end, I don't think it was too bad. This way was definitely better than having him be confirmed town, in the interests of fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.