[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He claimed the protect in the thread.

On 3 people.

Twice.

I dont know why he lied and it costed him dearly.
the ability he claimed had a different name so we thought it was just a fake WU

so does the 3 man protect just protects 3 ppl? no other hidden benefits? like protect a player and then give pot control over them or smth

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh yeah and Hisoka died to a roleblock + kill and yall never ever ever tried that. Just because you guys never did try it doesnt mean the easy counter didnt exist.
it's cal's first time experiencing it, he wont try it

it was my first time there too

we've learned our lesson. any claimed protown indie when i rand scum in ur games is going to be disposed off immedietly and im wasting everything i can to make sure of it

the ability he claimed had a different name so we thought it was just a fake WU

so does the 3 man protect just protects 3 ppl? no other hidden benefits? like protect a player and then give pot control over them or smth
He just protects them thats it. It was redacted because whoever kills her gets the protect.

it's cal's first time experiencing it, he wont try it
Not my problem, Pot Goblin stated many times in their PM that a simple rolecrush would kill him for good, they read that PM and choose not to do it.

we've learned our lesson. any claimed protown indie when i rand scum in ur games is going to be disposed off immedietly and im wasting everything i can to make sure of it
Lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I didn't because I was killed in a side game which I wasn't even aware of going on while I was at work. The fact you had to directly tell me I was "lynched" is pretty indicative of my awareness and looking at dead chat, no one really was aware I was dead until you added me to it. I'm not going to go in circles on this but I would like to leave my last word in this thread that just tell me what kind of game your hosting because I don't enjoy SRMs on WG, going back to Ekko's last hosted game.
btw avatar wasnt SRM but activity is always too much in WG. don't think i'll ever host an SRM lol

kudus to yall for hosting this one. seems like way too much stuff to keep track off @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i generally like the indie factions being a thing. hopefully they get more normalized here and become even more dynamic in games where there is no census as some of them can be given as fake claims so its not just insta free confirms

also i generally like the indie factions being a thing. hopefully they get more normalized here and become even more dynamic in games where there is no census as some of them can be given as fake claims so its not just insta free confirms
There wasnt supposed to be one until mid game but Indigo made one so it kinda confirmed them to each other lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.