Sign-up World of warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game still starting today, but it’ll be later in the day. Rest assured Fuji’s sla- I mean unpaid employee is working on getting it started in a timely manner so that he can see his family again. For the compliant department see @RayanOO and he will do nothing to help you with you troubles.

Game will be starting around eventually (but today).

Hell, I forgot about this game looool. Glad I logged on when I did

Emil

Certified Memelord
The TSA is a long-standing firm that is beginning to take back its glory days from the new blood. It's secretly siphoning funds from Mafia Inc to drive Town Coreporation out of the market.
given that the TSA holds economy right now with the inflation, would they grace us with hosting this company game?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
given that the TSA holds economy right now with the inflation, would they grace us with hosting this company game?
Like all big corporations, we have nothing actual substantial and useful to offer the plight of the innocent, but we'll have our social media guru write a tweet sending our thoughts and prayers. Our dearest best wishes!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like all big corporations, we have nothing actual substantial and useful to offer the plight of the innocent, but we'll have our social media guru write a tweet sending our thoughts and prayers. Our dearest best wishes!
I wouldn't mind to be honest, just need inspiration to write some flavour. Could be a psuedo-members mafia game.
does a cup of tea count as inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.