Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

This is the last time I’m posting this l. I can’t keep up with the post restriction.

I wanna be free.

Kagu Nyan

He asks us to kill undead then proceeds to name undeads as allies.
Ah so all of them are undeads right? If all of them are present in the game it will atleast help to keep a lookout for them. Also I don’t see why he should out those names if Fordring guy is aligned with those undeads.

Kagu Nyan

To be completely honest I came up with the line first and was looking for an excuse to use it.

I'm about done with the gimmick though.
Ah okay. I’m done writing that stink related line about Ekko.

It’s a good gimmick actually. It’s a great conversation starter. Like I was also wondering why my posts specifically stank to you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't think that's what he's doing mate just think you made a mountain out of a molehill
its too early to be defending people, outside of tmi on them
i think u scum as sht cal

town cal would be trying to pressure mango a bit more or wait to see how far odd goes
day is still young and its just wayyy to early to be making posts like these from town PoV

its like u know mango isnt part of ur faction, so ur whitenighting/poketing him

it is with a sorrow heart that i must do this to u, cal aniki
[vote lynch cal]

Ekko stinks is such a horrible thing to say.

Dear fellow players

Since we are all playing this game and as it is my job to do exploring and trading this game and nothing more I invite you all to join the Explorers‘ League. We can have a lot of fun together and who knows, maybe you get better rewards which help you further your respective wincons.

Join the League today :optimistic:!

Sincerely

The Flower 🌸 Store

Emil

Certified Memelord

Dear fellow players

Since we are all playing this game and as it is my job to do exploring and trading this game and nothing more I invite you all to join the Explorers‘ League. We can have a lot of fun together and who knows, maybe you get better rewards which help you further your respective wincons.

Sincerely

The Flower 🌸 Store
:sus:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Dear fellow players

Sincerely

The Flower 🌸 Store
Amorphophallus titanum post

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Dear fellow players

Sincerely

The Flower 🌸 Store
So you’re not town from this post I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.