Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident I can state that the blue dragonflight are a multi player faction too without breaking any rules. I can't specify how I know this so don't ask, but Malygos has at least 1 lackey helping him out, so he's not an indy, and they are definitely hostile
Somehow i missed this post before,, I'll give 2nd look to our interactions nw​

Emil

Certified Memelord
What i don't understand when it comes to ratchet, he openly claimed he debuffs all scum visiting him.

Just why claim that
he was kind of forced to elaborate more

honestly not really

ratchet is always gna be a viable lynch. hes not a town. whether hes good or bad indie is still up for determination but i like the transparency that hes shown so far so im inclined to let him stay day 1

He's new, he's not going to be aware of all of these conventions.

@Arp Bladstrum the targets are usually hidden, sometimes abilities can be used to reveal them. Any "???" in the writeup is intended to mask the identity of targets or who is using them.
And also thank you, praise be unto the time dragon. Fwiw I value your input should you want to get stuck in again rather than minimal input

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Depending on how fast it took off, it could be. But I wouldn't put too much stock into it because Ratchet (a claimed Indie) has his reasons, but the others who have voted are Flowa - claimed indie, Ekko - town read and vouched for by Yo tan. So the only two posters there are Blue and Pero.

So the only point outs there are those two.
Yeah it took off pretty fast imo. I noted Ratchet started it but it's good to keep in mind.

Worst definitely needs to be protected, not only cause the character looks cool but also cause its highly likely he may get targeted with abilities that bypass immunity, idk if a separate protect can help in this case tho

Scum is in shambles, these jobbers shouldnt mess with the likes of myself

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Seriously @Worst you dug your own grave wasting your super kill on me.

Now for y'all wondering how I survived it, I have a passive that stops all actions used on me by UNDEAD characters. Yes I confirmed with the host that it stops super kill too.

Vote Lynch Worst.

Off with his head.

Now for y'all wondering how I survived it, I have a passive that stops all actions used on me by UNDEAD characters. Yes I confirmed with the host that it stops super kill too.

Vote Lynch Worst.

Off with his head.
Sylvanas is undead, yes.

Claim character and role in full please

Vote Lynch Worst.

Off with his head.
Sylvanas is undead, but she Town at this point of the timeline and if you're against her you're against Town

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Vote Lynch Worst.

Off with his head.
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Bad move. Sylvanas is town, you’re done for Prince arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.