Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's our turn now, claim once shame on you, claim twice shame on me, claim thrice say goodbye to thee.

The Azure Dragonflight has killed @Kagurashii/ Tirion Fordring

I can undo this if people want me to. If it's anti-claim though I've no idea how long it will help for. Maybe a DP?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It's our turn now, claim once shame on you, claim twice shame on me, claim thrice say goodbye to thee.

The Azure Dragonflight has killed @Kagurashii/ Tirion Fordring

The white text colour is hurting for every user of the Perona theme :zosleepy:

That isn't my contention here at all. Otherwise I'd have a list sized much larger than 3. You've been mostly worthless all Day long, often only showing up to snipe, you offered a bare-bones "case" on YTW that you did really nothing to follow up with, your argument against me relied on sheer incompetence on my part, which you explained away as "he can do better, but he knows he doesn't need to do better", you've thrown light suspicion towards Broki but have only made vague allusions to a case rather than actually doing the work, I mean do I need to go on?

And now once I full claimed you shrink back into your shell and act though if you wanted no part of it, as if you hadn't previously opined that I was your preferred lynch Day 1 (and thus, you should assumedly be invested in my claim). Not to mention you also were amongst those who attempted to discredit anything I was saying on the basis that I was "Indie", disregarding all the nuances of my claim and also disregarding the apparent crossover in scum reads we had.

Worthless or Scum, pick one. Either way, make the most of the time you have left, I'm out of patience.
I openly stated my considerations on you, you treated me like I was a fucking moron and discredited me for speculating that you were unconcerned about being killed. Lo and behold, you have a stacked fucking role, and have probably managed to completely waste it due to your incompetence. Congratulations.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I can undo this if people want me to. If it's anti-claim though I've no idea how long it will help for. Maybe a DP?
now that you hinted it, that you are capable of doing so, you should automatically have a target on your back, so anyway use it up so it is done before someone tempers your ability

To be quite honest on Cal, and I'm surprised nobody has brought this up, but this is more than I've seen him post in the entirety of most games he's landed in, that I've been in at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.