Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Im actually not sure if some of yall are just pretending or..., adam p much hinted at protecting worst

Yet u vote him?

This is why i dont bother with usopps opinion because its whack af and im not gonna be surprised if he actually flips scum here.

Ofc im one of the only sane ppl around, nothing surprising as always

It is okay, they will fall flat on their ass, there is so much going on for me to be confirmed yet they ignore it and push agenda.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
...I'm specifically talking about being able to use it to save Kagura. If I don't use it today, I can't revive Kagura through it, because Kagura died today.
Ceteris Paribus, if you can save multiple people through the ability, I think it's best to reserve it for a day with multiple kills.

I'd like you to keep it for now.

Or is there a reason to expect Kagura to be especially valuable (worth > 2 Town players)?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Adam, if your defence is to point towards appearing in a write up...

Going to need more than that. A full claim at the very least. Given that fake claims are probably in the game I assume they can show up in writeups otherwise we could break the game D1.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Im actually not sure if some of yall are just pretending or..., adam p much hinted at protecting worst

Yet u vote him?

This is why i dont bother with usopps opinion because its whack af and im not gonna be surprised if he actually flips scum here.

Ofc im one of the only sane ppl around, nothing surprising as always

NAI

i've "protected" 500 townies as scum before, even revived one in front of u last game

hah broki

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Ceteris Paribus, if you can save multiple people through the ability, I think it's best to reserve it for a day with multiple kills.

I'd like you to keep it for now.

Or is there a reason to expect Kagura to be especially valuable (worth > 2 Town players)?
Well, that's what I was asking. Of course, there is no guarantee that I'll be alive through tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Funniest thing is I said i will cover worst and i appear in the WU literally after that.

2 indies and a simp push for my lynch, same as a new guy who misread something i wrote and Ekko who is only alive because only Yontawa

That's the wagon i have on me. A true display of skill and progress this game. And its no wonder no one serious is joining that
just claim and stop wasting time

do we get items just from posting?
i dont have anything to give u now, but hopefully fuji graces me with good items
You send RPS for items. The better they are, the better the items. If you join my League you automatically get better items. If you get a monkey you automatically win RPS, but if you find one of the items I need it goes to me. Then I get the monkey back. So Ratchet has it until he finds an item I need.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Well, that's what I was asking. Of course, there is no guarantee that I'll be alive through tomorrow.
That is true. But unless Kagura is an especially valuable Town player (I didn't read her role and don't know her meta) it's a risk that I'm willing to take.

Using your oneshot just to revive her seems to be low expected value.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yes everything would be undone. No I can't refill it because I can't be aided and pretty sure I can't target myself. Agreed on the bolded. But that would mean you need some other way to revive Kagura. My understanding is everything that was used will stay used, just wouldn't have actually happened.
im considering some other option to bring kagura back potentially but no promises

Status
Not open for further replies.