Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Fuji filled me in on what's going on when I subbed in. I was in a specific zone and I can get an item by playing RPS and I managed to win an item during the NP that investigate alignment and used it early DP on ratchet and the dude scanned inno.
Oh got it. Hmm maybe someone visited before you then.

Worst

Custom title
I hear that the writeups are unreliable around here.

Your claim doesn't mean anything to me yet. I am suspicious about you having on-demand, heavy kills. That sort of ability isn't really characteristic of Sylvanas, especially not at this point in the story. I know the hosts may have simply loaded you with abilities since you're an important character, but I also know Fuji gets pretty excited about Warcraft games and I don't expect to be disappointed by his role designs. In short, I don't think that sort of ability makes sense for your character, so I can't help but to feel uncertain about your claim - especially when I'm told not to trust writeups here.
Sure, well i don't want to claim how the ability works cuz only i know how to turn it into a super kill and don't want them to learn how to use it, for example they redirected the write up with the black arrow on me thinking it was already SK xD

What reason was that?
Well when i proposed to provide the list with the quotes she said i was trying to get town cred with my tech skills but I was just providing global info to everyone that could have also endangered my team if I was scum and i thought it was sus.....

Sure, well i don't want to claim how the ability works cuz only i know how to turn it into a super kill and don't want them to learn how to use it, for example they redirected the write up with the black arrow on me thinking it was already SK xD
This reads to me like I caught you in a lie and you're panicking to explain yourself. The tone is very rambly and most of the information seems to be coming out of nowhere. Maybe I'm just having a hard time reading you fairly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.