Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So, let me make some parts clear

Day 2's lynch is God of Mafia. To preserve time, that remains a fact. So here, we have no lynch.

This is essentially an extra talking period. You can send all day actions anew, although obviously within a small time period. I suggest you get protections up for people etc, because this time, there will be no do overs or repeats.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
You seem confident that light and juliet are both blue dragon. Care to elaborate why? and fyi I sus both of them so i don't mind lynching either.
Juliet's whole connection with GoM was.. artificial at best.

It was a risky play, which would instantly out Juliet as his partner if GoM flipped. But, they could try to turn the narrative into a "I wouldn't do something so obvious".

But trust me, I know hiding in plain sight when I see it.

As for light, it's partly my super spider senses. But I am still majorly suspicious of Light and Xlaw who just like GoM came in preaching the same agenda, as if they were co-ordinated.

:endthis:

So, let me make some parts clear

Day 2's lynch is God of Mafia. To preserve time, that remains a fact. So here, we have no lynch.

This is essentially an extra talking period. You can send all day actions anew, although obviously within a small time period. I suggest you get protections up for people etc, because this time, there will be no do overs or repeats.
Can you rewind time back enough for me to forget about this game?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Your favourite warden has arrived

Juliet's whole connection with GoM was.. artificial at best.

It was a risky play, which would instantly out Juliet as his partner if GoM flipped. But, they could try to turn the narrative into a "I wouldn't do something so obvious".

But trust me, I know hiding in plain sight when I see it.

As for light, it's partly my super spider senses. But I am still majorly suspicious of Light and Xlaw who just like GoM came in preaching the same agenda, as if they were co-ordinated.

:endthis:
theres no reason to think shes town outside of the gom fiasco, she can go

Status
Not open for further replies.