Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk about ratchet but flower should go
I am going to ask in good faith here, I need her for my win con. We basically have linked win cons, so if not full trust I just need you all to leave Flower be. I'm vouching for her and I think my actions have earned a bit of leeway here.

It's less a whole new day phase, more of a bonus phase. We typically call these phases "Dusk" - a period between Day and Night Phases. The main purpose was the revival of two townies, and the added motivation that brings to the town, but the extra discussion phase is an added plus.
extra discussions means extra pgaes to catch up to :josad:
Very evil of you
the breedable waifus alliance is here :endthis:
the breedable waifus husbandos alliance*

Arcane shot was used to kill ??? and ??? but failed

Stand guard was activated

Brutal attack was used on ???

High Elf hunter was activated

Arcane breath was used on ???​

@Flowa / Brann Bronzebeard was superkilled​

"Not as shiny as the the other one, but it's still a great find lads."

You are Brann Bronzebeard!

[Passive - Explorers’ League] Brann's Explorers League is always looking for able bodied adventurers to help them explore the unknown, and carry out treasures. A write up will be posted at the start of the game explaining that playes can choose join the Explorers’ League for a bonus to their item and travel rewards, in this case it increases the likely hood of getting two items per region instead of 1, however Brann gets one item per adventurer that joins at the end of the each night.

[Passive - Educated Explorer] Brann may enjoy exploring caves and sleeping in the dirt but he is a scholar and he values good manners, thus he has to correct the grammar of any person that quotes or tags him. If the same player continues to quote Brann with poor grammar after being corrected then Brann will learn the name of one of the items in their possession.

[Passive Journeyed Traveler] Brann gets another redo at RPS rolls when it comes to visiting a zone for its items. But he has to be among the top 5 posters to keep this passive activated.
---Passive Terrain Knowledge--- Brann will get a list of some of the items available in a zone when he enters it.

[Passive - Explorer’s Contacts] Gives Brann access to trade items with mysterious contacts outside the game, basically functioning as an item trade shop. Any items Brann acquires through the Explorers league passive or through other means ( like trading in the thread) can be put on display here for other players to trade with at night. It will function like a shop and Brann may assign prices on each item.

[Passive - Active Trader] Brann gets an additional boost to his rolls if he makes atleast 2 trades in a day.

[Passive - Journal of Brann] Locked

[Active - Praise Thy Beard] Post restriction to make someone praise his beard in every post. If they fail to do so then Brann will confiscate one of their items. If they succeed Brann will automatically win his next R/P/S hand. [2 Shot]

[Active - Pickaxe] Brann may activate this to smugle out a legendary item. He will receive an item through this. [1 Shot]

[Active - Mine cart ] Brann may use his knowledge of the hidden mines system of Nothrend to fasten his travels through Nothrend,he may activate this to travel an entire zone in one night.May not be used in conjunction with The Praise Thy Beard active. [1 Shot]

[Active - It's Not Graverobbing, It’s Archaeology] Brann may activate this to loot an item from a dead player. [3 Shot]

[Active - Glibb the Gor- er Monkey] Brann can assign his pet monkey (who is really a gorilla) to a babysitter. Glibb will win the first round of R/P/S when questing for his babysitter. However if his babysitter comes across a legendary item, Glibb will snatch it and return to Brann. [3-Shot]

Wincon: Travel to every location and collect 10 Legendary items.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Everyone can send in their day actions and so on. I think I explained it to Nana just then - it's a quasi-Dusk phase, where there is no lynch, but actions are processed. If you sent something in day 2, you can send it here now.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This DP is like alternate timeline created by Rewinding time

As such events will unfold differently

Well, I almost lost the game over spite, so my expectations towards this Town are low to begin with. Don‘t say thanks, then.
My thanks is the fact I dont want you dead lol.

The reason you were nearly killed is someone with a petty grudge over ... no one really knows. The vast majority of players have nothing in common with that

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Arcane shot was used to kill ??? and ??? but failed

Stand guard was activated

Brutal attack was used on ???

High Elf hunter was activated

Arcane breath was used on ???​

@Flowa / Brann Bronzebeard was superkilled​

Status
Not open for further replies.