Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortals of Azeroth! Heed my masters creed and tremble! You will follow these 3 rules lest you want to be punished!

1. Before every post you must say shiver me timbers, ekko stank and get no sexual relations
2. No fluff posting
3. No voting

Repulsive researcher was activated

Shattering throw was used on ??? but it was bounced back on them

Emil

Certified Memelord
my kills were on juliet and Robin, not xlaw

in case people didnt see my earlier post

i changed xlaw to juliet last second and forgot i did that

shots were on juliet and robin

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Mortals of Azeroth! Heed my masters creed and tremble! You will follow these 3 rules lest you want to be punished!

1. Before every post you must say shiver me timbers, ekko stank and get no sexual relations
2. No fluff posting
3. No voting

Didnt this mfer die?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

2. No fluff posting
3. No voting

Ekko is a Chad who fooks every girl he fancy, even your GF and mom.

Fluff post

Vote Lynch Jinri

2. No fluff posting
3. No voting

Fuck off you blue geeks

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How recently did you learn the word "bloviate"? Is that your go-to when you've nothing to say?
About four years ago. Picked it up from a 49er fan blog, to be precise. It means to talk excessively with mostly empty words.

I'll take your comment to mean that you're not aware of anything around the game.

Day 1 we had three Indie claims. TAC claims he wins when he kills the Lich King, which we assume to be the Godfather of the Scourge Mafia (henceforth referred to as "Red Mafia").

Flower's role just flipped, I'm sure you're capable of reading that yourself. You can find my claim by searching posts made by me with the word "Nozdormu" included.

At the end of Day 1, we lynched Ultra, after he bumbled his claim. Ultra's role effectively works as a game mechanic.

The first thing to know is that Ultra cannot be removed from the game or killed, via anything. He tanks Lynches, he tanks kills, he tanks forced removals, and the hosts even had him tank modkills.

The second thing to know is that Ultra has 3 Wardens. These are players with wincons that are essentially Jesters, in that they need to aim to be killed. Conq already died. Blue (Alibaba) claimed as one, too. We don't know who the final one is. Once all three are dead, Ultra's role is fully unlocked. Given the shackles in play, we have strong reason to suspect that that is not a good thing.

The third and final thing to know is that we have confirmation that Ultra, if all his Wardens perish, can be affected by a lynch. Additionally, there are strong hints that, if a set amount of time in game passes before all of his Wardens are dead, Ultra will simply lose and be removed.

As an aside, the flavour of his his character is essentially a flayer of minds, and so it's probably advised to avoid interacting with Ultra's posts.

---

In Day 2, we ultimately lynched Rion, aka God of Mafia. He flipped a character called Malygos, who is the Godfather of the Azure Dragonflight Mafia (henceforce referred to as "Blue Mafia"). Over the course of this day, Yo Tan Wa, who is a Mason keyed to Ekko, and RippedCal, were both killed, and flipped Town. At the end of the Day Phase, I used a one-shot ability to undo all actions in the Day Phase, resulting in the revivals of Yo Tan Wa and RippedCal. That selfsame ability is also what led to this current phase. In this phase, there is no lynch, but actions can be sent as if it's a new day phase.

Our next strongest lead is Juliet. Over the course of Day 2, Juliet appeared to be very closely tied to Rion, and attempted to "confirm him" as Town. Thus, she is strongly suspected of being within the same Mafia faction, Blue Mafia. We've had no flips from Red Mafia, though they ha e consistently failed to kill players too.

Yo Tan Wa died again, and Kagura died Day 1. She subbed back in for Cooler, which is why she's still posting. Cinera also died Night 1, after using a Lightning Rod ability. That's takes the town's death toll to three.

That's about as brief but explicit a summary I can make right now. From there, you'll have to do your own work. I'd still advise reading over the writeups, and following up with actions your predecessor used.

Status
Not open for further replies.