Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wouldn't say a kill is the only way to confirm him. But he hasn't done much in his threadplay to have me read him as town, and he has some degree of evidence against him too. In general, I'm pretty against the notion that you just confirm people through kills, it's a losing strategy.
The actual issue here is that it seems to be a binary of hes either bolvar or arthas

If hes arthas, you can assume just about any role on him will fail and well have to kill him to be sure

But yes in general this is correct (this is for arps benefit, not yours lol)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This isnt true and you know it, especially if its scum that killed you

pls CEASE this
To be fair, I do think blowing a superkill on a claimed Indie that has at least one other player vouching for them, Scum or no, is fairly suboptimal, enough to argue within reason that it comes from spite rather than intended to further one's wincon. There's a little bit more I know about it but I can't go into it until post-game, but superkills are not in abundance here.

To be fair, I do think blowing a superkill on a claimed Indie that has at least one other player vouching for them, Scum or no, is fairly suboptimal, enough to argue within reason that it comes from spite rather than intended to further one's wincon. There's a little bit more I know about it but I can't go into it until post-game, but superkills are not in abundance here.
Scum might want to just cut off the supply of legendary items tbf

I can see an argument for it, even if i wouldnt waste resources on it myself

Ive a nagging feeling that lind is a scourge.

It might be unfair given that nothing hes said thats pinged me is objectionable in and of itself (caution around the mango sus) but im not seeing what basis he has to defend mango in the first place

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I disagree.

If said claimed indie is working against scum's wincon, then it would've been better for them to remove them, since indies more often than not have pretty jacked rolesheets.

But, that being said, if I was scum who shot following this line of thinking, I would've shot you before flower, that's for sure.
So being spite or just straight up trolling is more likely.

Ratchet

Ah, but I don't believe Flower's death would end exploration. The Explorer's League is more of a buff to said mechanic. At least, that's my understanding. Well, I think that's about as far as said discussion can extend right now.

Ratchet

I disagree.

If said claimed indie is working against scum's wincon, then it would've been better for them to remove them, since indies more often than not have pretty jacked rolesheets.

But, that being said, if I was scum who shot following this line of thinking, I would've shot you before flower, that's for sure.
So being spite or just straight up trolling is more likely.
I mean, I would have survived, but I take your point.

Killing me doesn‘t remove the Zones or the effects of the League already in place. From my understanding the League is a game mechanic everyone just profits from. With it just being most profitable for myself. I also need the Legendaries I find for myself, so I can‘t use them.

Killing me doesn‘t remove the Zones or the effects of the League already in place. From my understanding the League is a game mechanic everyone just profits from. With it just being most profitable for myself. I also need the Legendaries I find for myself, so I can‘t use them.
dont you actively buff explorers whilst alive?

If not then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.