Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i only know arthares nzoth and sargeras

or however u spell their names

cuz they were in other games

they r probably indies here im guessing
Illidan and Malygos are most likely indies in this game

don't know how many indies there are though. I'd guess 3, one town favored, one true neutral and one anti-town/ SK

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
artheras = lich king i think

fuji played that role before in one of those make ur role games and it was broken
'Ekko stinks and can't get some, Arthas/Lich King and this whole faction are zombie necromancers. So dead roles will be either recruited or abused.

But I also think Mango is a good first lynch if we can vote.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
on a scale of 1 to zem how spiteful is ur vote on mango?
'Ekko stinks and can't get some, I haven't voted Mango (yet) cause I don't trust this Malygoast bullshit

And I don't want to play spitefully, Mango just cucked me in the biggest game WG will have for a year so I'm a little bitter. I won't go after him unless he's on some fuckboi shit.

zem

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion can u win with mafia? just checking so we know not to kill u n stuff
'Ekko stinks and can't get some

My wincon is killing The Lich King. That's 100% the leader of a scum faction. So technically, if we have multiple scum factions, I can win with them.

But I think I'll be taken out of the game once I kill The Lich King or he's lynched. Dw Usopp I am choosing townie, just like in the Pokemon game where I was Silver.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
'Ekko stinks and can't get some, I haven't voted Mango (yet) cause I don't trust this Malygoast bullshit

And I don't want to play spitefully, Mango just cucked me in the biggest game WG will have for a year so I'm a little bitter. I won't go after him unless he's on some fuckboi shit.

zem
You dont trust the Malygos thing but you keep obeying his rules:sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord

Hear me mortals and tremble! My Lord and Master Malygos has decreed upon this thread 3 laws everyone must follow today:

1- You must start all of your posts with some variation of the following : ''Ekko stinks and can't get some''.

2. You cannot shit post/Fluff.

3. No one is allowed to vote.​
@God Of Mafia
@Robin

why yall doing this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.