Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It‘s a meme tinfoil, but Fuji wanted Mango vs TAC so badly last game, so he could have made Mango TAC‘s target here lol.
Given my wincon is probably the hardest in the game comparatively, I don't think he manually selected who gets what role.

At least, I hope he didn't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you mean? I win with town, so... of course I'm going to be working towards the town wincon.

Are you just not thinking here?
why bother claiming indie to begin with if u arent claiming the wincon/usefulness?

u can potentially be softing now but still undecided on what wincon to fake so u will wait later b4 claiming it. how do we know that?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You guys really going fast here

I leave for 15 minutes and 3 pages to read already

Given my wincon is probably the hardest in the game comparatively, I don't think he manually selected who gets what role.

At least, I hope he didn't.
That‘s why I said meme tinfoil.

I also got a business role when I wanted a business game.

Though since I‘m a Witch, I probably just predicted that again.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why bother claiming indie to begin with if u arent claiming the wincon/usefulness?

u can potentially be softing now but still undecided on what wincon to fake so u will wait later b4 claiming it. how do we know that?
1 - I dunno if I investigate as Guilty or not, and my play will obviously be different. And plus, I'm just a very honest person at heart.

2 - This is all nonsense because I am a better player than that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 - I dunno if I investigate as Guilty or not, and my play will obviously be different. And plus, I'm just a very honest person at heart.

2 - This is all nonsense because I am a better player than that.
1. u can ask fuji this. playing different means u dont have same goals as town, aka we cant really take u 100% by faith here
2. pure wifom

Status
Not open for further replies.