Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you need to find, and how do you do it?
I need to travel to every location and during the travels I get items. There‘s also a trading mechanic and I can open a shop and assign prices to my goods. I need to find 10 Special items which I assume are marked as such. If people join the League they get better rewards and my chances of getting my items increase, too.

I need to travel to every location and during the travels I get items. There‘s also a trading mechanic and I can open a shop and assign prices to my goods. I need to find 10 Special items which I assume are marked as such. If people join the League they get better rewards and my chances of getting my items increase, too.
Do you know what it is youre looking for?

City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The Explorers league has been activated!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.

Would like to join if theres still space

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.

Joining the City, too.

[/SPOILER]​
il join dalaran

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
oh so lich king isnt in game from the start

do u have an idea how lich king is formed/enter the game
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Arthas is the Lich king or should be. But they might be separate roles.

I am tinfoiling that it’s possible for the role / title of Lich king to be passed around considering it happens in the game.
So your vendetta is against the lich king himself, as opposed to arthas specifically?
it looks that way and seeing as how they’re probably the same, I’m going to whack Arthas if I find him

Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Arthas is the Lich king or should be. But they might be separate roles.

I am tinfoiling that it’s possible for the role / title of Lich king to be passed around considering it happens in the game.

it looks that way and seeing as how they’re probably the same, I’m going to whack Arthas if I find him
Im not even sure who that points towards you being, as im sure the main candidates specifically hate arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.