Status
Not open for further replies.
City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The Explorers league has been activated!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
Oh hello Miss Proudmoore. I'll gladly join you

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
Joining

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I hate murlochs

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Sure, I'm in

I know a girl there after all

ooo I'm in ofc

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Aight :luffyswat:

Status
Not open for further replies.