Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The Explorers league has been activated!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
In

I have no idea what happened in Weebs

Because Mango shot me Day 1 and Prof tore me from the game so I couldn't be a tree stump.

I'm just a little bitter.
Oh yea:catsweat: :catsweat: that sucked
City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The Explorers league has been activated!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
In

Hear me mortals and tremble! My Lord and Master Malygos has decreed upon this thread 3 laws everyone must follow today:

1- You must start all of your posts with some variation of the following : ''Ekko stinks and can't get some''.

2. You cannot shit post/Fluff.

3. No one is allowed to vote.

Last edited:

Hear me mortals and tremble! My Lord and Master Malygos has decreed upon this thread 3 laws everyone must follow today:

1- You must start all of your posts with some variation of the following : ''Ekko stinks and can't get some''.

3. No one is allowed to vote.​
Ekko smells of rotten fish and will never bed a woman

Fuck whoever made this.

3. No one is allowed to vote.​
This person really felt it was necessary to make it a rule in order for us to shit on Ussop?

:moonwalk: I'll do it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.