Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, 36 does not solve it because 12 extra hours are not being utilized by either EU or NA players because they are working/sleeping etc. So you are basically giving one region 12 hours extra to be able to actually play while giving a middle finger to the other region.
I don't understand what you mean here. It's 12 more hours for everyone, and the phase timings alternate so everyone gets a chance to have timings that are good for them and timings that may be worse for them. I don't see how that could advantage any one location over the other. 24/48 hour phases seem much worse about advantaging or disadvantaging players because the phase timings will permanently be either good or bad for them.

I don't understand what you mean here. It's 12 more hours for everyone, and the phase timings alternate so everyone gets a chance to have timings that are good for them and timings that may be worse for them. I don't see how that could advantage any one location over the other. 24/48 hour phases seem much worse about advantaging or disadvantaging players because the phase timings will permanently be either good or bad for them.
Not really, because some DP's are more crucial and important than others and you want to always have both regions have fair amount of time to play and contribute. Not leave it to luck and make it go back and forth and basically make it a roulette.

Consistency is what's important here and having a consistent timeframe where all players from both regions always have equal amount of time to contribute and and play without any unfair advantage here and there. Which is why having DP's as 48 hours is the most ideal, you give both regions enough time to be able to play comfortably and engage freely with everyone.

Vote Count

TAC - Mango > GOM
Ekko - Ultra > GOM
GOM - Ultra > Blue
JDB - Broki
Ultra - GOM > Yo Tan > Lind > Flower

Broki - Ultra > Juliet
Yo Tan - Rej > Pero
Arp - Cal > Nick > GOM 3
Soul - Ultra > Pero > Blue > Juliet > Blue > GOM > Blue > GOM
Gram - Nick > GOM

Light - Ultra > GOM
Nick - Ultra > GOM
Blue - Ultra > GOM
Robin- Ultra > Nick
Pero - GOM

Mango - GOM > Unvote
Ratchet- GOM
Flower- GOM
Nana - Juliet
Zolo - Juliet

Rej - Mango > Flower > GOM
Worst - GOM > Mango > GOM
Xlaw - GOM
Kagura - GOM

Total

GOM- 15
Juliet - 3
Flower/Blue/Mango/Broki/Nick - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

vote lynch Mango
Vote Lynch God of Mafia
[Vote Lynch GOM]
Vote Lynch God Of Mafia
vote god of mafia

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​

Status
Not open for further replies.