World War 3

If you read the bible you would know that what's happening in Ukraine is according to prophesy. God already said his word will not return to him void. If you guys knew how bad things are about to get in the world you will go and read that book.

God also says he will destroy the 10 toes of the Babylonian empire. Western Europe will get wreck for being responsible for the great whore that sits upon the waters AKA the roman catholic church that gave the world Christmas and Easter which God hates btw. Russia will be the last empire that God himself will destroy, so I already know Russia aint going anywhere until Jesus comes.
:usoprice:

How you get to conclusion that Europe is Babylonian empire? There are also telll about Gog from Magog that will gather all forces to conquer the world. So kinda last thing could be at some point true. Funny thing, we are living in a moment that all ortodox religion believed to happen.
Look at history and you would know, read the book of Daniel and take a deep look at history. It lines up perfectly. The bible even outright name the nations such as Mido-persian.
The toes of the statue represent the European economic Union. England pulls out so that makes it 9. Once the 10th toe return all you need to look for is the abomination of desolation. Jesus will then arrive on earth in 3 and half years. Its going to be sooo bad that people who laughs and think its a joke is going to either turn or take the mark of the beast.

Read the book of Revelation. A lot of mankind's tradition deal with Idolatry and Christmas is the number 1 culprit. Look at Valentines day and Easter and all the nonsense we do. Go watch some youtube videos. Now look at the primary religion in Ukraine and the other 9 nations. Its obviously the roman catholic church.

The majority of people will ignore these warnings which is why the book also states that the whole world will mourn when Christ returns. Look at the abomination that we accept today. Jesus is mad as well because false prophets are fooling yall tellling people nonsense such as "Jesus loves everybody". No he doesn't Jesus is going to kill soo many people that you going be able to swim in blood of the slain. I was ignorant as hell until I opened that book and realize all the lies I was fed.

Look at history and you would know, read the book of Daniel and take a deep look at history. It lines up perfectly. The bible even outright name the nations such as Mido-persian.
The toes of the statue represent the European economic Union. England pulls out so that makes it 9. Once the 10th toe return all you need to look for is the abomination of desolation. Jesus will then arrive on earth in 3 and half years. Its going to be sooo bad that people who laughs and think its a joke is going to either turn or take the mark of the beast.

Read the book of Revelation. A lot of mankind's tradition deal with Idolatry and Christmas is the number 1 culprit. Look at Valentines day and Easter and all the nonsense we do. Go watch some youtube videos. Now look at the primary religion in Ukraine and the other 9 nations. Its obviously the roman catholic church.

The majority of people will ignore these warnings which is why the book also states that the whole world will mourn when Christ returns. Look at the abomination that we accept today. Jesus is mad as well because false prophets are fooling yall tellling people nonsense such as "Jesus loves everybody". No he doesn't Jesus is going to kill soo many people that you going be able to swim in blood of the slain. I was ignorant as hell until I opened that book and realize all the lies I was fed.
Are you serious bro?:nicagesmile:

A bit about our victories, we just get new funny russian vehicle Sunburn, or Buratino, that is called TOS1, bastards was bombarding civils with it, now we are going to show them how to use it correcrly :D

Anyway I didn't share this when have time, but this is April Fool for russians :suresure: Basically unkown helicopters entered Russian territory, burned Oil Depot and fleed away. Professional work.

Ukraine won't surrender :josad:
I mean, if we surrender they will execute a lot of civils and no one even know about this. They already doing this in Herson, territory that was occipied by russians army. A lot of people say that there are many "missing people". While I'm not even talking about raping woman and children(!!!!!!!!!), as part of those war crimes that russian army committed.
By the way russian propaganda keep saying that "ukranian" nation didn't exist, so they want to play out deukranization, something that I talked about. More to that this plan includes ethnic cleansing, they will depart many civils to Sibir. Meanvile in "ukraine" will stay big part of russian army, so number of warcrimes will double. They never planned to retreat from Bucha, so those warcrimes is just a part of things that rassian army is hiding.
Russian army right now is acting like fascist army. But for now, they spend whole month in try to defeat city of Mariupol with army in ten times bigger then defenders, using air, sea forces, Sunburn and much more, and city still didn't fall. They retreated from Kiev, Chernigov, Sumy...case they lack power to defeat Ukraine. They awakened real beast that only Hitler and nazi faced - true anger of whole nation, and unlike of russians, we have thousends reasons to fight and kill. After Bucha crimes exposed those reasons doubled.

Now talking about Bucha war crimes....I heard about them in first days of march...people who run away from there told me, but I wasn't sure that I was ready to believe in this, untill few days ago..

Last edited:
Really bad analys, dollar now cost 75 rub, and before 24 february it costed 85. Also russian millitary power didn't change from sanction. Another lie is that russians attack only milllitary objects, the burn cities to the ground so thousends of civils died. Now then why Ukraine wasn't defeated and russian army fleed away from Kiec, Jutomir, Chernigov and Sumy? Basically two reasons:
1.Ukraine army is fighting for their homeland, to death, while russian army is fighting for virtual ideas and money. Weapon is important yes, but man with stone can kill man with gun. It's all about soldier spirit, and inner power;
2. Ukraine was always strong nation, we was those who took part in operation of caprturing Berlin, we was those who freed whole Ukraine and Poland from Nazi. We never gived up to Hitler and we know how to defeat enemy on your territoty. Also civils are strong, bo one is calling for surrender, eveb when theirs homes was burned. Russians fascist army didn't understand what true corage and spirit means. They feel power only case of number of tech or troops. This is why they was thinking that moving 70 km colonn of vehicle will made ukrainian army surrender. Well, they was wrong, this just became easy target for us. Ambush, sneak attacks and fear for their lives made em retreat, made em stop. I mean imagine ukranian army of 5000 -7000 troops Mariupol that was surrounded by 60.000 russian army for 40 days, and even today Mariupol didn't fall. They committed war crimes, like rape 10-th years girl, killing civils, including children and much more. They believed tgat terror will break us. Instead of fear they build our hatred, instead of sorrow they created just huge desire for revenge;

Also there is one more reason why Russian army retreated from Chornobil and Kiev. Chornobil tragedy is known in the world case of exploding nuclear reactors, so radiation was spread in whole tertitory, no one was living there. Most dangerous place there is "red forest" this name it get from changing of it's color after radiation. Well, as you can guess russian soldiers started to dig in that forest. And result is known lol. They was trying to gather supply in Chernobil for whole month, but this made em retreat. Russian general Shamanov tried to explane that there was no radiation by saying next words: It is fake news, that our soldiers ib danger, case soldiers in WW2 was digging there too(he forgot that Chernobil tragedy happened in 1985).

Now truth is that main battle is not over yet. Final clash just started...and only this battle will show the winner in this war. They retreated, but in same time they regrouped all forces and will use army as whole in one battle: Battle for Donbass. But I can already say that it didn't work as they planned, somehow ukranian forces in Mariupol still keep fighting. Now it's probably 1000 against 40.000, but they have great defence, and war crimes of russian army gives em stranght to fight. For now I can say that we arent losing. But this war will take probably more then 100.000 of lifes.

Really bad analys, dollar now cost 75 rub, and before 24 february it costed 85. Also russian millitary power didn't change from sanction. Another lie is that russians attack only milllitary objects, the burn cities to the ground so thousends of civils died. Now then why Ukraine wasn't defeated and russian army fleed away from Kiec, Jutomir, Chernigov and Sumy? Basically two reasons:
1.Ukraine army is fighting for their homeland, to death, while russian army is fighting for virtual ideas and money. Weapon is important yes, but man with stone can kill man with gun. It's all about soldier spirit, and inner power;
2. Ukraine was always strong nation, we was those who took part in operation of caprturing Berlin, we was those who freed whole Ukraine and Poland from Nazi. We never gived up to Hitler and we know how to defeat enemy on your territoty. Also civils are strong, bo one is calling for surrender, eveb when theirs homes was burned. Russians fascist army didn't understand what true corage and spirit means. They feel power only case of number of tech or troops. This is why they was thinking that moving 70 km colonn of vehicle will made ukrainian army surrender. Well, they was wrong, this just became easy target for us. Ambush, sneak attacks and fear for their lives made em retreat, made em stop. I mean imagine ukranian army of 5000 -7000 troops Mariupol that was surrounded by 60.000 russian army for 40 days, and even today Mariupol didn't fall. They committed war crimes, like rape 10-th years girl, killing civils, including children and much more. They believed tgat terror will break us. Instead of fear they build our hatred, instead of sorrow they created just huge desire for revenge;

Also there is one more reason why Russian army retreated from Chornobil and Kiev. Chornobil tragedy is known in the world case of exploding nuclear reactors, so radiation was spread in whole tertitory, no one was living there. Most dangerous place there is "red forest" this name it get from changing of it's color after radiation. Well, as you can guess russian soldiers started to dig in that forest. And result is known lol. They was trying to gather supply in Chernobil for whole month, but this made em retreat. Russian general Shamanov tried to explane that there was no radiation by saying next words: It is fake news, that our soldiers ib danger, case soldiers in WW2 was digging there too(he forgot that Chernobil tragedy happened in 1985).

Now truth is that main battle is not over yet. Final clash just started...and only this battle will show the winner in this war. They retreated, but in same time they regrouped all forces and will use army as whole in one battle: Battle for Donbass. But I can already say that it didn't work as they planned, somehow ukranian forces in Mariupol still keep fighting. Now it's probably 1000 against 40.000, but they have great defence, and war crimes of russian army gives em stranght to fight. For now I can say that we arent losing. But this war will take probably more then 100.000 of lifes.
You are russian?