Votes: 2 6.9%
  • AOT

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Future diaries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
MHA and KnY can both pleasently go in the bin.

This nice guy relatable boring MC gotta go in the bin. Please and thank you.
Post automatically merged:

When creating the nice guy MC. You need to give them flavour. Something other than their niceness.

- Luffy = Dumb/Funny
- Naruro = Prankster/Loud mouth
- Gon = Stubborn/Naive

Deku and Tanjiro are just.....NICE. They have no flavour and are unseasnoned. Boring thank you next. Future gen of manga is finished with these two losers.
I don’t necessarily disagree, but I think you got it backwards...the three you listed have been around since the 1990s whereas the other two are protagonists of series that began in the 2010s. If anything, this proves that the future generation of manga might be moving away from the likes of Luffy et al. for a while.

Last edited:
I will add new options if at least 2 users agree on that, like for every entry (bar SAO and Fairy tail who were mine only), anyway why restart again @True God Moe ?
So votes goes to a series that are actually bad. Don't see how Afro and AOT are that bad. Plus with new sequel I hear more good things than bad on FT side now from it. Probably remove all 3 and switch with SDS which getting hate as well for Boruto and DBS I know with big hate vibe to them.

Fairy Tail at least got a few cool characters
You seen sequel, it been getting better. Haven't seen BS like main series since it got biweekly time and someone is working with Mashima, but better version compare to Boruto series and Samurai 8 I mean.

@ZenZu My contribution are just the first 2, the others were required by other people (more than 1) here in this thread. Anyway if you want to add something to this list you are free to ask.
Feel like more mainstream hate for these series than actual hate as kinda make this poll look less authentic if that's the case.