Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Bracket Round 12

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters. Here are the brackets:

Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

The Bracket round is a straightforward army vs army battle on flat terrain.

Rei Ou

-100k Wei troops

VERSUS

Ouki

-100k Qin troops

Who wins and why?
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Results should still be curated for match ups.

A lot of these are just entirely one-sided hypotheticals.
Better now than in the later brackets. We get all the easy stuff out of the way now and things will be much more heated later on. Already round 2 has matchups like Riboku vs Ousen and Ouki vs Moubu. So round 2 should be much more fun.

Ouki, but it's a hard fought match. Reiou's tactical abilties were hyped quite a bit, she had portrayal via a lot of other top Great Generals like Gokei, Kyou and Ouki himself. It's a shame we didn't get to see anything from him in the Wei arc.

But I like said, Ouki ultimately still takes the W. The legendary Monstrous Bird continues his fly in this tournament:fransuper:

These two are strategically and tactically on the same level. Unfortunately for Rei Ou, he is built like an anorexic rake while Ouki is built like a refrigeration unit. Rei Ou is going to find it very difficult to catch Ouki out and even if he does then he has not got anything to put Ouki down with and not a whole lot to stop Ouki from breaking out. Ouki is also a much better troop motivator. Rei Ou has never shown to be capable of inspiring his troops.

Ouki victory, high diff.

Last edited: