Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Bracket Round 14

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys, I am posting the last two bracket rounds tonight so we can get these out of the way. I can already tell from the winners rounds things will be much more competitive and I will slow the pace of rounds so we can discuss for some of the more heated rounds. So let’s wrap up brackets.

The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters. Here are the brackets:

Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

The Bracket round is a straightforward army vs army battle on flat terrain.

Shibasaku

-100k Qin troops

VERSUS

Chousha

-100k Zhao troops

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is interesting.

I'd bet on Chousha for historical reasons
he's the only Old Zhao Heaven that decisively defeated a Qin 6 member. Koshou and Shibasaku were likely peers.

In general I feel like the average Zhao Heaven is more exceptional than Qin 6 member

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is interesting.

I'd bet on Chousha for historical reasons
he's the only Old Zhao Heaven that decisively defeated a Qin 6 member. Koshou and Shibasaku were likely peers.

In general I feel like the average Zhao Heaven is more exceptional than Qin 6 member
This is the hardest one in bracket for me. I have no idea who to vote for, historically both these guys are awesome.

Chousha defeated and possibly even killed Koshou, but Shibasaku was regarded as the best Qin General in history prior to Hakuki, and laid the groundwork for Qin’s near tripling in size over the era of the Qin 6. The Qin 6 system and Qin as it exists in the manga wouldn’t exist if not for Shibasaku.

Like I said, literally no idea who to vote for here. I need to sit on this one lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is the hardest one in bracket for me. I have no idea who to vote for, historically both these guys are awesome.

Chousha defeated and possibly even killed Koshou, but Shibasaku was regarded as the best Qin General in history prior to Hakuki, and laid the groundwork for Qin’s near tripling in size over the era of the Qin 6. The Qin 6 system and Qin as it exists in the manga wouldn’t exist if not for Shibasaku.

Like I said, literally no idea who to vote for here. I need to sit on this one lol.
I'd go with Chousha. Hara has always wanked Zhao Heavens a lot, and I don't see why Chousha shouldn't be onpar with RSJ and Renpa.

Maybe he's even stronger

I don't know who to vote on this one lol. Both of these two could possibly be some of the most hyped characters in the entire manga. Idk, it just depends. It would be really great to know more on them. However I'm absolutely certain that Hara has/would make monsters in the manga too.

Well. I'm gonna pick Shibasaku.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hara : in doubt always choose a GH3

Those 2 are the mysteries of their group

But Shibasaku was the least talked about (in the manga) among the Q6

‘While at least we all know that Chousa son was a bum and he has maybe a grand son general. So more chances for him to be explored (and hyped) by Hara in the manga

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Shibasaku and Hakuki paved the way of Qin’s unification
Chousa’s son is the biggest embarrassment in the manga

Guess who has better hype
:pepapoo:
Another point of favor for Chousha

His son was one of the strongest Qin 6s in history, he did almost as much for Qin as Toujou and Kakukai:myman:

Choukotsu won the battle of Chouhei for Qin that not even Hakuki and Ouki could win

Truly a great general

We only can go with history for this one i guess
as someone who doesn't read historical stuff unless getting spoiled over here Chousha defeated Koshou
Shibasaku achieved numerous victories, expanded the Qin territory and military power to double or triple the size and set up the stage for Hakuki and the Qin 6
Shibasaku is supposed to be the only one comparable or close to Hakuki from that era of Qin iirc as well
I think Shibasaku is more accomplished