Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 3

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let’s get this shit over with lmfao…

The Winner’s Bracket Continues:

The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters.

Winners Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

Winners Brackets will take place at Dakan Plains. Each commander starts off on flat land with two large hills in the center of the field, controlled by neither party initially.

Round 3

Go Hou Mei

-Go Houmei will lead a Wei army of 100,000 troops including 100 War Chariots

Gohoumei will be assisted in this battle by his advisor Rei Ou:

-Rei Ou will bring an additional 20,000 Wei troops, alongside his “axe” Ranbihaku:

-Included in Rei Ou’s 20k is Ranbihaku’s berserker troops

AND

-Gaimou will bring an additional 20,000 Wei troops of his choosing alongside Junsou

TOTAL WEI NUMBERS: 140,000

VERSUS

Ren Pa

-Ren Pa will be joined by 100,000 Zhao troops of his choosing
-Renpa will be joined by his Four Heavenly Kings:

Renpa will also be joined by his long-time apprentice and advisor:

-Gakujou will bring 20,000 additional Zhao troops

TOTAL ZHAO NUMBERS: 120,000

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Last edited:
On a serious note
As i was reading i thought man L'ee must really want Renpa to lose but then i saw Gakujou :finally:
Renpa obviously is superior to Houmei as a general and i'd say he could slay Gaimou in a duel
I'd put Kaishibou above Ranbihaku as well tbh so the martial advantage is on their side
Rinko and Kyou En combo to deal with whatever Rei Ou does
Gakujou as reserve to help when needed and Genpo to observe and adjust as he sees fit
This is a tough fight and the 20k advantage and chariots make it close too but the versatility of Renpa and his boys gets them the W

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro had to stack GHM with several top tiers and advantage in numbers and ya'll stick give the edge to the homeless man. :ohreally:

@Elder Lee Hung Some things are just hopeless :jordanmf:
In fairness the Heavenly Kings are so busted that this is really just the minimum amount of firepower Houmei would need for this to be competitive lol.

I only gave Renpa Gakujou because it seemed like I was stacking Houmei’s side so severely and then Renpa just got no one lol. So I felt he deserved a mixup thrown in there.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Earl Shi(4000 man commander victim)is approximately 13.33 times stronger than Rinko (300 man commander victim)

If Earl Shi was in Rinko's position, his attack would have killed Ouki and a dozen men behind him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Missed opportunity to add Earl
Nah, he’s already helping Gokei.

Once a general appears in one matchup, they will not appear again until the next bracket, and even then that is only if it makes logical sense for them to show up. Earl Shi isn’t going to show up assisting Ordo for example as they are from different states and have no manga connection.

Rei Ou and Gaimou have both assisted Houmei in series. Hell Gaimou may still fight with Houmei again in the future.