Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 4

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys so I know I said we would slow the pace of these brackets, and we will, but I think Round 4 may not generate as much discussion as some of the later brackets (and Round 3) so I’ll just post it now. Nevertheless I hope this will be a fun matchup. Lol

The Winner’s Bracket Continues:

The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters.

Winners Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

Winners Brackets will take place at Dakan Plains. Each commander starts off on flat land with two large hills in the center of the field, controlled by neither party initially.

Round 4

Kyou

-Kyou will command a Qin army of 100,000

AND

-Kyou will be joined by her father, Qin’s “God of War” the legendary King Sho himself
-As Qin’s King, King Sho will bring an additional 100,000 troops to Kyou’s aid, and will serve as her advisor/morale raiser

TOTAL QIN NUMBERS: 200,000

VERSUS

Gakuki

-The man who shook the very earth, Gakuki
-Gakuki summons a Coalition army consisting of troops from other states. His numbers are as follows: Yan (100,000), Zhao (20,000), Wei (20,000), Han (10,000), Chu (30,000)
-Gakuki will be joined by his ever-ambitious vassal Gekishin:

-Let us discuss Gekishin as he appeared during his battle with Houboku
-Gekishin will bring along an additional 20k Yan troops, including his Quanrong poison cat/poison dog units

TOTAL YAN/COALITION NUMBERS: 200,000

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

I hate comparison like those because one party is unknown.

but I her history counterpart seems really good , so maybe it will be high diff for gakuki if we considered her role in real life or actually his role not her 🤣

she killed more than kanki
:gokulaugh:

NOT SPOILER

51st year of King ZhaoXiang’s rule, General Liao attacked the castle of Yang Cheng and Fu Li in the state of Han, killing 40,000. Same year, killed 90,000 and captured 20+ districts from the state of Zhao. The state of Western Zhou formed an alliance with the other states and attacked Qin from Yi Que to stop Qin from advancing past Yang Cheng. The Qin army led by Liao attacked Western Zhou. Soon after, the ruler of Western Zhou came to Qin to apologize and gave up all of his 36 castles and 30,000 peasants to Qin, marking the end of Western Zhou state in history.

With equal army, this matchup could go either way even though you have been biased here, Lee. Two 6GG/3GH level against single 6GG.

Keep in mind that GakuKi became famous over the formation of Coalition against Qi and leading it to Qi's demise. But coalition has severe advantage with having great armies of 6 states acting against single state. While in current scenario both sides has equal numbers.

Yan side has great strategists while GKS has good martial strength as well but Kyou is quite formidable too with great martial strength. If this war stretched for multiple days than Kyou's offense could be quite fatal on opponent numbers.

If GakuKi is "god of war" than Kyou is quite formidable prodigy of warfare as well. She alone has fought against Zhao, Wei and Han. Capturing big chunk of land from these states and killing mass numbers there as well. Her momentum was totally unstoppable coz she captured so many castles and cities at such young age.

King Sho is quite unpredictable here. Even though he has led Qin army himself as well as spent most of his life watching battlefield, don't know if he even had sufficient capability to watch over HQ against such high level opponents. If he could led army from HQ while Kyou taking charge of offense than definitely Qin has some chances here.

We know so little about both, but I’m going with Kyou to win the battle.

Haku Ki is getting hype purely off history and leading a coalition. That’s a campaign. Kyou was famed for her ferocity and skill on offense. She was a 6GG in her 20s and the manga hyped her up as a top tier “what if” prospect.
Post automatically merged:

Again, what BATTLEFIELD hype does Haku Ki have?

Last edited: