WorstGen Arena

Want you a new round?

• Total voters
:usoprice:
The creativity from the producers lol.
Indeed. Other characters include Priestess the priestess, Dwarf Shaman the dwarf shaman, Lizard Priest the lizard priest and Cow Girl the not actually part cow, part girl as the name would imply but simply a female farmer that keeps cattle. :goatasure:

With a job associated naming scheme like Cow Girl’s then a male blacksmith would be Metal Man and a female butcher would be Meat Woman. :luuh:

I do pity whoever in this fictional setting works as a gynaecologist though. :rolaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Indeed. Other characters include Priestess the priestess, Dwarf Shaman the dwarf shaman, Lizard Priest the lizard priest and Cow Girl the not actually part cow, part girl as the name would imply but simply a female farmer that keeps cattle. :goatasure:

With a job associated naming scheme like Cow Girl’s then a male blacksmith would be Metal Man and a female butcher would be Meat Woman. :luuh:

I do pity whoever in this fictional setting works as a gynaecologist though. :rolaugh:
Damn. Is it like a satire or were they just that lazy lmao?

:milaugh::denzimote:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It takes itself too seriously to be satire but is best enjoyed as a “so bad, it is good” kind of deal.

The art and fights are actually pretty solid all things considered but if you are looking for a plot then you are going to be as successful as Tashigi’s current win rate. :suresure:
Aye, got it. I'll probably skip it lmao. But thank you for the explanation.